makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Some of my dream scenarios:

#1. Walking out of the local grocery store and having a mass shooter take me out. My arms fly outward as the bullet impacts the back of my skull. Then I hit the pavement and a lovely circle of blood starts forming around my body as I give a final twitch and cease to be.
#2. My favorite sn scenario, they after several days force the lock on my bedroom door. There I am eyes staring blankly ahead in the background Carly Simon sings, "I haven't got time for the pain!"
#3. Same as #2. except the music playing in the background might be "Things can only get better", by Howard Jones, or "Shes not there", by the Zombies.
Anyway, just thinking about it makes me feel so warm and Tingley! Love to all my fellow sufferers!

AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
I've got a couple that I think about sometimes. One is that I wish I could conceal a gun on me and just walk around and go to school and live life like normal, then one day, when the mood and moment is right, I just bring it to my head and blow my brains out.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I've got a couple that I think about sometimes. One is that I wish I could conceal a gun on me and just walk around and go to school and live life like normal, then one day, when the mood and moment is right, I just bring it to my head and blow my brains out.
I DO understand you! Believe you me I do! Much love to you!