• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

a_pine_tree

a_pine_tree

Jan 21, 2023
Hi, I'm new here and I'm looking for the best and easiest way to CTB without pain, or help to find a way to survive. I have about a year to plan everything.
My situation is pretty complicated. I have multiple disabilities (autism, chronic pain that I don't know where it comes from, DID, and not a disability but I'm also trans and a few other LGBT labels that make life even more difficult). I used to have depression but am now fully depression free. I don't have anxiety anymore, have healed at least two thirds of my traumas and would consider my quality of life a 6.5/10 right now.
I'm 18, live at my parents house in France, have a best friend, a very nice crush/guy i see once a week and love.
But in a year, my parents will move on an island and I won't be able to follow them. I won't have anywhere to live and with all my problems, I can't live alone, make money to get an appartment, take care of an appartement, or even just take care of my basic needs by myself.
I'll do everything I can to find an okay place to live (I don't want to be barely surviving and in a constant autistic burnout which would very likely happen in an institution for disabled people or something like that), but I know this will probably not happen.
I always knew I wouldn't die of natural causes, and I want to make sure I can live the best year I can before I CTB, and that I can plan it the best way possible for it to be less violent/sudden.
Thanks in advance to anyone that will answer this.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that with suicide methods all that anyone can really do is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function. What is the best method depends on what is able to be accessed, and sadly suicide is simply not straightforward, at least to me. If it is I would already be gone at this point for certain. And also if you are looking for advice about ways to survive then there is the recovery section for that.
But anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Forever Sleep, whywere and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry- your situation does sound extremely difficult. Do your parents realise how worried you are? Do you talk about what will happen to you once they move?

I have to agree with @FuneralCry that the Recovery section will probably yield more resources and advice on how to survive.

When it come to CTB- that has to be a personal decision. There are resources here that you can research. Again, these may be easier to access once you have more posts and the search facility is available.

I hope you are able to find a solution to your dilema though. It sounds as if you're not dead set on CTB. More that it feels necessary if you aren't able to secure a decent living standard over the coming year. I hope you are able to do this. It sounds like you do have people that care about and support you. I hope they can help you. All the best to you.