• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

satanpixidreamgirl

satanpixidreamgirl

sleepy
Feb 28, 2024
My family just received news that grandmother is swollen up and on lasiks and is painfully dying her nursing home with two weeks to live. She had a stroke about 6-8 years ago, her second one, she always been a survivor and has had horrible health that she's came unscathed from (breast cancer twice, open heart surgery, the first stroke, stuff I was too young to even remember).

This was the first time she wasn't okay afterwards, immediately afterwards she mentally changed and started repeating questions over and over again. She eventually got diagnosed with dementia. At one point her heart started failing and she got put on a fuck ton of medications to manage that. Late last year my grandpa, who was here caretaker, passed away, his body just kinda gave out, and we where forced to send her to a nursing home a state over near where her sister lives and since then she's been rapidly deteriorating further, like the lack of my grandfather, the man she married when they where teens, is killing her further. Last time I visited her was a month a ago and as harsh as it sounds it was so nightmarish to see, she is wheelchair bound, can't speak coherently at all, has to use diapers, doesn't know where she is, can't eat hardly or hardly drinks. She's being kept alive purely on medication to suffer, and is not even herself anymore.
Right now she's on a her death bed, and she's receiving ativan and pain meds regularly. I mourned her long ago, I'm relived she's finally going to be at peace, I just wish she could find it sooner.
She's more like a mother figure to me than my own mother, I remember her teaching me how to wear makeup when I was a kid, I wanted to be just like her because she was so pretty and flashy (even though we where broke). It hurts so much to see her suffer through this much torture when she could've rested sooner.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, Joarga and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrific, it's so tragic how people are tormented so unnecessarily in this existence just waiting to die when instead they could be at peace. It's truly so hellish how people cannot just have the option to die painlessly when they wish to, nobody should be forced to suffer so extremely.

Reactions: satanpixidreamgirl and fleetingnight