• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
My decision to seek assistance in dying is a rational choice.!.....When my physical disease is at a point where my quality of life is intolerable, I intend to seek legal help in dying. My idea setting would be at a location in nature where I can feel the sun in my face and the blue ocean as a backdrop, with a gentle sea breeze blowing over my sick body. You see, I have no fear of death, for death is guaranteed , eventually for everyone. Im of the oppinion that the c19 vax has destroyed my health, so I believe and im determined to cease on my terms rather than die by the authoritarian means of controlling my death by gastly and brutal methods..I witnessed my Mother die awfully and ive seen some friends die in a similar way, without dignity. The day I cease is the day I will be free of sickness and pain. I will rejoin nature from whence I arrived as stardust, the very building blocks of my current bodily form. You maybe surprised to learn that I once loved life and I am grateful for the rather short but full Years I have experienced but I have to be realistic and accept that there's no hope for me and death is certain in the short- term.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, these_days9, WearyWanderer and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you search for, it truly is so unacceptable and horrific how assisted suicide isn't legalised everywhere, people shouldn't have to resort to brutal ways to free themselves from their suffering. It's so tragic how suicide isn't accepted even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where one is just waiting for death anyway.

• Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Rational man and myusername890
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
hope that you find what you search for, it truly is so unacceptable and horrific how assisted suicide isn't legalised everywhere, people shouldn't have to resort to brutal ways to free themselves from their suffering. It's so tragic how suicide isn't accepted even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where one is just waiting for death anyway.
Thanks.🙏

Reactions: myusername890
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
My decision to seek assistance in dying is a rational choice.!.....When my physical disease is at a point where my quality of life is intolerable, I intend to seek legal help in dying. My idea setting would be at a location in nature where I can feel the sun in my face and the blue ocean as a backdrop, with a gentle sea breeze blowing over my sick body. You see, I have no fear of death, for death is guaranteed , eventually for everyone. Im of the oppinion that the c19 vax has destroyed my health, so I believe and im determined to cease on my terms rather than die by the authoritarian means of controlling my death by gastly and brutal methods..I witnessed my Mother die awfully and ive seen some friends die in a similar way, without dignity. The day I cease is the day I will be free of sickness and pain. I will rejoin nature from whence I arrived as stardust, the very building blocks of my current bodily form. You maybe surprised to learn that I once loved life and I am grateful for the rather short but full Years I have experienced but I have to be realistic and accept that there's no hope for me and death is certain in the short- term.
So sorry for what you are going through.

May I ask what issues you are experiencing?

My advice to you is to apply now as the application process can take a while to get approval. I know in Switzerland that once approved you can set a VAD date whenever you like, so that then gives you peace of mind that when things do get bad you can set your date. From my experience you don't want to leave it until things are intolerable before applying, as that means you have to go through the approval process whilst dealing with intolerable suffering and the approval process can take a while.

If you apply now and get approval, you can then relax a little, carry on with life and set your date when things do become intolerable, whenever that may be.

Imagine things getting to an intolerable level, then having to go through the stressful process of applying and waiting weeks or months to find out if you have been approved or not. Get the approval now and take that stress away.

Wishing you all the best.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and WearyWanderer
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
So sorry for what you are going through.

May I ask what issues you are experiencing?

My advice to you is to apply now as the application process can take a while to get approval. I know in Switzerland that once approved you can set a VAD date whenever you like, so that then gives you peace of mind that when things do get bad you can set your date. From my experience you don't want to leave it until things are intolerable before applying, as that means you have to go through the approval process whilst dealing with intolerable suffering and the approval process can take a while.

If you apply now and get approval, you can then relax a little, carry on with life and set your date when things do become intolerable, whenever that may be.

Imagine things getting to an intolerable level, then having to go through the stressful process of applying and waiting weeks or months to find out if you have been approved or not. Get the approval now and take that stress away.

Wishing you all the best.
Thanks for your thoughts and of course I will reflect on this. I have developed some kind of dysfunctional autoimmune problem which I believe was triggered by the c19 vax. I was fit and healthy and two Weeks after the vax, I became sick and things are worsening. Im in pain most of the time, and find it hard to eat properly. Ive lost weight and I hwve neuropathy in so many places.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc