A

avamako10123

Mar 8, 2023
So I'm about to graduate high school this May, and things have been just going downhill. My step-sister(who I'm calling A), who's 12, loves to ruin shit for me. She's been doing it ever since she learned how to push my buttons, it's really fucking annoying. Anyway, here's what is happening recently. My family goes to church on Sundays, and its all good right? Sister A then claims she has to go to the bathroom. We waited until the end of the service to head to the ladies room, but turns out she wanted to go on her phone. Nothing strange, nothing wrong. I decide to take a selfie in the mirror with her, because that's what girls do. A member from the church asked us if we needed her to take the photo, which I said yes to. It was on my phone and nothing was out of the blue. Then, sister A's mother comes in and sees us posing, shaking her head and walking out. Fast forward to Wednesday, I get a call from my father, saying I need to go to sister A's house to have a discussion. So I drove over there, right after working 5 hours, and sister A is throwing a whole ass fit. She wasn't getting what she wanted, so she made up lies to get what she wanted.

Little did I know, sister A was texting my best friend. I NEVER gave her my bsf's number, nor would my bsf want sister A's number. Turns out, my sister guilt-tripped my best friend to feel bad because sister A got caught ONLINE DATING. So instead of facing the truth, she lied so she wouldn't get in trouble.
After hearing from sister A's mother that I was doing 'all this bad shit', I was really pissed off. I haven't even gone home and I was getting yelled at for something I didn't do. So I say that what sister A was saying wasn't true, and everyone gets mad at me. Then, I had to yell at sister A's mother because I don't want to get called all the way across town, after school, after work, and haven't gone home just for sister A to be making shit up.
That's when sister A's mother said. "If you can't just say you're lying, then get the fuck out of my house." I was IN SHOCK. If she had said more, I probably would've punched her right in the nose. I don't really have a mother figure, so it's usually just me and my grandmother. I only see my father when I go to sister A's house. And now I can't do that. I just don't understand why the fuck is this immature 12 year old girl, who's literally had everything she's wanted, trying to fuck with me. Like, I've taken it for a couple of years but it's really too much for me. Yeah, it works for her mother, but not for me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so awful and frustrating having to put up with someone like that. I hate how other people very often just make things worse.

Flores de Abril

Flores de Abril

Mar 8, 2023
It seems like your sister is being treated as the golden child in your family dinamic and turning out spoiled because of this same treatment, unfortunately there isn't much you can do in this situation besides not giving in, if you get in on her demands she will only get worse, if I was in your place I would answer her with neutrality since she enjoys tormenting you. Don't worry, karma eventually will catch on her. What I am more concerned about is the attitude of your parents I mean

How negligent can you be to the point of not noticing that your 12 year old child is online dating

At her age it is a very dangerous thing taking by granted that all of us know what kind of people lurk in the internet. For what I see it don't looks like it is worth to keep investing on your relationship with your step-mom, as for your father I would keep him at an arm's distance as well. Invest your energy on people that actually care about you, like your grandma, those are the people that you will be actually be able to rely on life.

A

avamako10123

Mar 8, 2023
It sounds so awful and frustrating having to put up with someone like that. I hate how other people very often just make things worse.
Yeah, I've been doing it for over 5 years. Not going to lie, as soon as I graduate, I'm going to stay away from it all.
It seems like your sister is being treated as the golden child in your family dinamic and turning out spoiled because of this same treatment, unfortunately there isn't much you can do in this situation besides not giving in, if you get in on her demands she will only get worse, if I was in your place I would answer her with neutrality since she enjoys tormenting you. Don't worry, karma eventually will catch on her. What I am more concerned about is the attitude of your parents I mean

How negligent can you be to the point of not noticing that your 12 year old child is online dating

At her age it is a very dangerous thing taking by granted that all of us know what kind of people lurk in the internet. For what I see it don't looks like it is worth to keep investing on your relationship with your step-mom, as for your father I would keep him at an arm's distance as well. Invest your energy on people that actually care about you, like your grandma, those are the people that you will be actually be able to rely on life.
I honestly think that my sister is just so spoiled, she knows how her mother and my father work. I don't usually give in on her, if anything I tell my grandma and she tries to deal with it. My grandmother won't be here for much longer, and it's really sad to know that both of my parents have bigger priorities than me and their other children. My step-mother has been out to get me since I first met her too. She got mad because for freshman orientation (like 4 years ago) I wanted my dad to take me. Guess what happened? She threw a whole ass fit so then my dad didn't go. I wish he would've, because it just got worse from there. She claims to "know it all", but lady, you're some person with my dad. You aren't my mother, nor would I ever want you to even TRY.

Last edited: