• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My parents are starting to suffer with their health now and, like my Grandma did also, they frequently come out with the line: 'Don't grow old.' I'm sorely tempted to respond: 'I don't intend to!' It would be funny if I wasn't so scared of actually doing it.

But yeah, it prickles at my antinatilism really. Like- you didn't really think this through did you? You didn't really consider that getting old and ill and dying isn't something you can pick and choose!

Do you ever get times where you just want to flippantly snap and come out with something that reveals how you really feel?

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, ColorlessTrees, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 9 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I have revealed many times to my mom how I feel. Luckily she knows that psychiatry and the psych ward has nothing to offer me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Forever Sleep
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do you ever get times where you just want to flippantly snap and come out with something that reveals how you really feel?
Always! It's a constant struggle. I use sarcasm as a coping mechanism and it helps a bit but it's a constant struggle keeping down how I really feel.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Forever Sleep
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I feel this a lot. My father is 72 and he looks after my grandma who is 95 with full-blown dementia. It's just pure depression-core seeing this unfold. I don't have kids so I won't have anyone to complain to or help me out later. That's when things will get real for me in terms of ctb.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz, enduringwinter, Forever Sleep and 1 other person