• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
Opinion on this plan?
1 Small tent
1 Metal bucket to burn charcoal in
2 Lbs of charcoal briquettes
1 Lighter to burn the charcoal

Would this be enough to CTB?
Is 2 lbs of charcoal briquettes enough for a small tent?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. Here's a guide and the CO Megathread:

Reactions: mrpeter
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
Welcome to the forum. Here's a guide and the CO Megathread:

damn u beat me to it.
was literally just going to post the links for this person lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I understand your desperation, but an idea and asking the rest of the forum is not enough.

I don't know if you have already looked at the thread that explains this method. By reading it you will learn things and avoid mistakes. We cannot give you the answer directly. You must read and understand the method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like you have more homework to do. Have no idea if 2 lbs of charcoal is enough for your size tent. How much charcoal to use depends on tent size, how much loss of CO through tent fabric, seams, vents, etc. The amount of charcoal to use is .135 kg/m³. To use calculate how much charcoal to use with that guideline, you need to know the volume of your tent (L x W x H; which is close enough for computational purposes because it will result in a volume actually larger than your tent because it doesn't take into account the "domed" shape, hence it builds in an inherent safety factor). That info is all in the CO Megathread. Even when you get to a final calculation for how much charcoal to use, you should still then triple or quadruple the amount for more assurance that you're using enough. What kind of charcoal are you using? What amount of time should elapse after lighting the charcoal and placing them in the tent? Once charcoal is placed in the tent, how much more time should pass to allow the CO to build up to an adequate level before getting in the tent? How will you know if the CO level is high enough to cause a (relatively) peaceful, quick, assured death? Yes, it sounds like you have a lot of homework yet to be done.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and mrpeter