• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cyuj

7/23/2023
May 23, 2023
I'm taking 2 things that are pretty good at ctb and mixing them, to be guaranteed that ill ctb since these are really 2 of the 3 options I have.
My plan is
-Prepare for SWB
-Take antiemetic (around 300 driminate or 100 dramamine which ever one I can afford)
-Take 10mg of fentanyl
-SWB Right after I take the fentanyl
I don't want to have to be in pain anymore i have a date but my plan I'm not 100% sure will work from what I've read this is enough to ctb.

Last edited:
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
I don't know enough about SWB to give advice but I wish you the best. When is your date?

Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I think fentanyl acts pretty quickly, so I'm not sure if you will have enough time to hyperventilate. In addition it will quickly affect your breathing (in a couple of minutes). I guess it won't make a difference if you somehow make sure you will remain under water. But even if you don't, if water is not warm anymore, your body temperature will keep dropping, breathing will become slower, and you will have lost consciousness. I guess swb will only happen if fentanyl allows it. If it doesn't, you might drown but it won't be caused by a SWB.

C

cyuj

7/23/2023
May 23, 2023
I think fentanyl acts pretty quickly, so I'm not sure if you will have enough time to hyperventilate. In addition it will quickly affect your breathing (in a couple of minutes). I guess it won't make a difference if you somehow make sure you will remain under water. But even if you don't, if water is not warm anymore, your body temperature will keep dropping, breathing will become slower, and you will have lost consciousness. I guess swb will only happen if fentanyl allows it. If it doesn't, you might drown but it won't be caused by a SWB.
Thanks for letting me know, im more a less using the water in the tub as a way of just drowning while trying to use SWB incase the F just doesn't kill outright, but thanks a lot ill keep that in mind, for the 23rd.

Reactions: Grayfield