• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I decided to purchase my method a few days ago. I just got confirmation that it is to arrive relatively soon. I still need a few bits and bobs for it, but this is a big step for me.

Now that procurement is out of the way, I need to figure out "where". I'm already living in a motel, so there's that, but the ladies who run this place are lovely, and I don't want to burden them.

I don't want to just disappear, like hiking off into the woods; I want to be found so that there is no question. Perhaps in a neutral place, like in the back of a large carpark, up against the fence or something. Most places near me close around 10 p.m. and re-open by 8 a.m., so sometime in the wee hours should give me the privacy. I'll have to explore and make sure the authorities don't do regular night patrols.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Defenestration
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
I took was curious about your method

kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Not to be super secret, but I'm holding the method close until I have everything needed. If by some means I am being monitored for just this type of behavior (despite my efforts to stay discrete), I don't want to lose this way. Once I have everything, I will post the steps it took to purchase and set up etc., for informational purposes only, of course.

Reactions: hadenoughscotland