lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
My H arrived today and this is the worst point of my life in terms of contentness. Lost all of the muscle I had on my frame so I look like a corpse at the moment, not to mention I haven't seen the sun in months so I'm sickly pale, it's going to be a harsh winter this year and I'm already getting chilled to the bone. I've lost pretty much all hope for life and am just trying to drink and smoke the days away, I don't enjoy anything anymore and there's nothing to look forward to. I feel ready to die more than ever. My life really does feel like a dream that went wrong, I never knew it could get this bad. I'm not sure if death is comforting or just relieving. I'm thinking of kicking around a bit longer so I can save some more money before I go. That way I'll be able to on a drug binge. I really want to try DMT and psychedelics one last time, I enjoyed them a lot and maybe they'll be able to help me make peace with my death. I just wish things could've gone better. I know I might come across as a POS at times but I feel that my suffering has gave me deep insight into the depths of the suffering the world, I feel for everyone. Suffering is not even evil it's just senseless and unending.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful feeling trapped in that situation, it truly is horrible how there's no limit as to how unbearable existing can get.

Reactions: Aim
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
It must be dreadful feeling trapped in that situation, it truly is horrible how there's no limit as to how unbearable existing can get.
Thanks, I know I often disagree with you but I appreciate that you care.