PongoHangs

PongoHangs

Apr 10, 2023
I went to my friend (A)'s house on February 16, 2023, to hang out with her and two other friends. We smoked for a while before Friend (A) pulled out a baggy of coke. I had never done cocaine at this point in the timeline, but I was open-minded. I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember doing 3-4 lines. Later into the night me and my friends left to go meet up with "Cooper" (I won't be using his real name of course.) Cooper was 36 and sold harder drugs like Coke, Xans, DMT, Blues, Perks, Fentanyl, etc. He was also dating Friend (A) at this point in time as well. So Cooper took all of us to an Airbnb where we took some lines, smoked weed, and DMT, I also remember drinking lots of this vodka mixture. That night I gave him a blowjob, that's something I don't remember doing. Something he told me I did, but I don't remember doing. That night he also gave me his phone number, so we could meet up again. We started texting, and he offered to pick me up to hang out at his place. We could do some lines, smoke, etc. This was either February 21st or 22nd. I snuck out, and Cooper picked me up. At this point "The Plan" was to have me back home by 5 am. But as time got closer, I got higher. When I was high I had a bad idea of staying with Cooper for a few days, those days turned into a week. I don't remember when we started "Dating" but he asked me out sometime early into running away. There is a huge age gap, but I wasn't focused on that I was more so caught up in his persona, he bought me expensive makeup, and a stuffed animal, and wrote me a love letter, it wasn't just the material items that drew me in though. The way he treated me, I didn't notice until recently that he was grooming me. While we were "Dating" we had sex multiple times, usually, I was super high when this would happen. I've washed my body hundreds of times yet I still feel his touch all over me. I feel like I can no longer live in this body, I only feel disgust and hatred toward myself. I let it happen to me, I could've prevented all of it, everything I've been through. It's all my fault. I need consequences.