D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
My absolutely beautiful boy of a cat died this morning 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 i cried all day, listening to songs and looking at his pics made me cry. He was sick, but i brought him to the doctors already and gave him meds and all, and it seems like he's improving, so idk why he died. People tell me that a sign that a cat is sick is if it doesn't want to eat, which makes me even more confused bc before he died he was eating well. He ate, he took walks, and he even caught a mouse last month. I really didn't think he'd die like this. However, he's spent the last 2 days in this house (before i took him to the vets and put him at a friend's house, bc they're more used to take care of cats and they have a cage there, while i don't) sleeping under the bed when he's not out, so that might be a sign.

Thinking back, he's kind of like me, bc we both go on our lives normally and then he dropped dead without any visible signs. Difference is that I'm still alive. I'm actually disappointed that it's September already and I'm still alive. I don't want to. I'm tired. I'm scared to die and I'm never alone in the house. There are so many excuses. Once i let go of any responsibilities and readied myself to die, it just makes me remember how fun life is when you don't have shit to do. Of course, normally you should just not die and do whatever you have to do. But I've been in this stalemate for 2 years now. I just want to get it over already.

I'm the kind of person who oveshares anything so i keep wanting to tell people smth like "hey, I'm planning to die next week, got any last words?" just to start a conversation. Of course, i didn't, bc i don't want to be stopped. I don't know what i want anymore. I just want to be happy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: erdbeeren, FTL.Wanderer, Apathy's Girl and 27 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You might meet him again, he has eight lives left.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Peel_the_Banana, draw a circle, Zjrkwneh149 and 3 others
BreakTheCycle

BreakTheCycle

Life means suffering. Try to break the cycle.
Aug 6, 2021
Something like this is always sad. People without pets don't realise that them passing away is the same as a family member passing away.
I wish for u to find the strength to be able to deal with your loss.
And if u just wanna be happy I'm 100% that u can achieve this goal. In the end it's all just in our mind.
I wish u well

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: erdbeeren, draw a circle, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sorry to hear about your cat. devastation when losing a friend and worse when your already at a low point in life.

hope you two meet again one day in another life. and i hope he's in a better place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: erdbeeren, draw a circle, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'm so sorry for your cat. I know how you are feeling, my cat and best friend of 13.5 years had to be put down last December due to kidney failure. It shattered my heart and I still miss him.
The pain will go away in 1-2 weeks. Cats just don't live as long as us, but of course that doesn't make it less sad. I hope you have the strength to pull through. I'm sure he was happy to live with you and feel your kindness and love.
How old was your cat? You can also feel free to share a picture here!

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, LADY007 and hʚll
aviation

aviation

It's time to go home.
Jul 30, 2021
I always told myself I wouldn't leave while my cat was still alive, because she didn't have anyone else and she was my companion in this world. She died just over a month ago. She was also very similar to me - she didn't get along with anyone but me, and other cats were always too much for her - her levels of 'outer energy' matched mine in every way. We always were there for each other, and when she died, I lost the closest friend I ever had in this life. I don't wish to offer platitudes, because they would mean nothing, so I will just say, I understand the feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_wanna_die, draw a circle, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss. I understand it must be painful to lose a pet. Pets are one of the only good things about life in my opinion, and I will be sad when my cat goes. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat and 1 other person
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i hope your cat is in peace..and you will join soon to be together far from this hell

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, LADY007, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Stroopwafel.

Stroopwafel.

Meow
Jan 14, 2020
I'm so so sorry. Pets can be amazing friends and it's so hard to lose them. My cats have been my best friends and it's so hard to lose them.

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, Dead Meat and FuneralCry
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I'm sorry for your loss.

Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll, draw a circle and LADY007
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm really sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose your beloved pet. It's excruciatingly painful….. Your beautiful boy is in a much better place now. He was lucky to have you as a owner.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Losing your cat is one of the very saddest moments a person can experience in his or her life.

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for all your kind words <333 i wish you all well. Here's my cat, he just turned 1 before he died (。•́︿•̀。) i wish he was happy while he was here at least, and will be happy in cat afterlife. IMG 20210524 123618

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Neowise, LittleBlackCat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others