U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It's been like this for a while. My mom is out to her job and doesn't come back until 5 PM. My brother goes to sleep around 9:00 AM and and doesn't wake up until about 5:00 PM. So right now it's just me and my sleeping brother alone in the apartment. So I could take the sn right now if I wanted to.

• Hugs
Reactions: swaraj and Dead Meat
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
too risky, i would not try

Reactions: stermc, ultrasharpy123456 and HumansAreHell
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Is there ever a time you're alone?

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
It's been like this for a while. My mom is out to her job and doesn't come back until 5 PM. My brother goes to sleep around 9:00 AM and and doesn't wake up until about 5:00 PM. So right now it's just me and my sleeping brother alone in the apartment. So I could take the sn right now if I wanted to.
Not that this is at all a laughing matter but I want to just point out ur brother's 9-5 is sleep.

On a serious note, do what you feel you have to. Should you stay we are always here for you if you need to vent. Should you go let it be easy and painless. So much suffering in this world, you don't deserve any more. Take care soldier

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's true that suicide is especially difficult and risky if one doesn't have significant time alone, I hate how hard it can be to die in this world, all those who wish to be gone should just be able to pass away in peace.

• Love
Reactions: Valky and ultrasharpy123456
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Go outside and lie about going somewhere then do it in the wilderness