• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Her's

Her's

I can't say that I saw it coming.
Jun 27, 2023
I've been suicidal since I was a teen, but I never discussed this with anybody, I was always fascinated by death and wanted to experience my own some day, but one thing that always held me back are my siblings, they are so especial to me, and I don't want to imagine them suffering because of my death, but yesterday I had a really sorrow conversation with one of my brothers, and he openly discussed on his troughs about life, and he said he already tried to CTB once and he still thinks about, In that moment I felt like I was the most selfish person in the world, I love my brother, I don't know what to do, I can't imagine how devastating would be if he chooses this path for himself, I'm sorry if this text feels so fragmented, I'm just spilling what I've been feeling since last night, should I talk to him about how I feel as well? What can I do to show him he's not alone? Is there anything I can do?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, hells "angel" and Crono
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
What can I do to show him he's not alone? Is there anything I can do?
You don´t have to tell him about you. And I wouldn't. It could be a trap to find out if you have suicidal thoughts. I'm generally very suspicious. But you can still show him that you understand his desire and how you think about suicide in general. You could tell him, for example, that every person has the right to determine his own life and death.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Her's
throwaway280948

throwaway280948

My pms are always open :)
Jun 26, 2023
I've been suicidal since I was a teen, but I never discussed this with anybody, I was always fascinated by death and wanted to experience my own some day, but one thing that always held me back are my siblings, they are so especial to me, and I don't want to imagine them suffering because of my death, but yesterday I had a really sorrow conversation with one of my brothers, and he openly discussed on his troughs about life, and he said he already tried to CTB once and he still thinks about, In that moment I felt like I was the most selfish person in the world, I love my brother, I don't know what to do, I can't imagine how devastating would be if he chooses this path for himself, I'm sorry if this text feels so fragmented, I'm just spilling what I've been feeling since last night, should I talk to him about how I feel as well? What can I do to show him he's not alone? Is there anything I can do?
Hey! I think maybe expressing to him that you have felt similarly as him it will show him that he is absolutely not alone. I don't think it would be a "trap" as someone else stated. I think having each other is better than sitting and sulking in these emotions. You need to get the feelings out some how so they don't begin to consume you. I think your brother will have a new appreciation and trust with you if you are willing to show that vulnerability. Good luck my friend :) my pms are always open.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono, jar-baby and Her's
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it if someone else wants to ctb then that's their decision and they have every right to do that, when to leave this world is a personal choice, all that other people can do is be respectful and maybe say that they understand if they are able to. Wanting suicide is always a perfectly valid way to feel as after all, we all have to cease existing someday so many people wish to leave on their own terms, nobody should feel like they are forced to suffer against their wishes, in fact I see death as being the only relief.

• Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39 and Her's
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I think opening up would be a good idea. You say your siblings are special to you and it sounds like you're close to them so I doubt it's a trap like someone suggested. By opening up, you can empathise with each other, and you can let him know he's not alone. The two of you can help each other find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Her's
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with @befree in that your brother *may* have picked up on your depressed mental state and by telling you that he, too, was suicidal at one point, he's just baiting you for more information on your own situation. I'd try to get much more information out of him regarding his (past) situation before I said anything to him about (your) current one.

• Love
Reactions: befree and Her's
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Say to him the things you've always wished someone would say to you.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Valky, Kerrtu and Her's
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
If he talked about it it means he trusts you a lot and he expects emotional support from you. If you tell him about your thoughts of suicide he will feel less alone. in my opinion it makes no sense that this is a trap and it would very cruel to deceive someone like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky and Her's
hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
Honey I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I'm sorry your brothers had to. I deal with the same thing with my little brother, he's suicidal too and I'm pretty sure he's attempted. I just try o be there for him, let him know I am. I listen to him and let him vent, even though it rips my heart to hear. I try not to mention too much of my own burdens. I let him know I love him, I appreciate him and am happy with his presence. I express how upset it makes me when people hurt him. I try to protect him. I wish you and your brother the very best. May life take mercy.

Also, maybe you could, and I know this is stupid but it's what I've been trying to do - even though most times I think it's utter bullshit and want to give up; bring up riding it out the best you can. That it's tough. It's fucking tough. But better days will come. Not all days will be good. Hell, sometimes not even a third of them are. But that quarter that is good, that quarter is worth living for.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Her's
Her's

Her's

I can't say that I saw it coming.
Jun 27, 2023
Honey I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I'm sorry your brothers had to. I deal with the same thing with my little brother, he's suicidal too and I'm pretty sure he's attempted. I just try o be there for him, let him know I am. I listen to him and let him vent, even though it rips my heart to hear. I try not to mention too much of my own burdens. I let him know I love him, I appreciate him and am happy with his presence. I express how upset it makes me when people hurt him. I try to protect him. I wish you and your brother the very best. May life take mercy.

Also, maybe you could, and I know this is stupid but it's what I've been trying to do - even though most times I think it's utter bullshit and want to give up; bring up riding it out the best you can. That it's tough. It's fucking tough. But better days will come. Not all days will be good. Hell, sometimes not even a third of them are. But that quarter that is good, that quarter is worth living for.
Thank you so much for the kind words @hells "angel" , wishing the best for you and your lil' bro too, if you ever wanna talk I'm here.
Again, thank you <3

• Love
Reactions: hells "angel"