Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
That little fucker is probably the organ that I hate the most in my entire organism. It will never leave me alone until I no longer exist. Even right now, as I write this, it's torturing me. I don't think there's a single moment of the day when I feel at peace.

The mind is yet another torture machine (along with the body) that was imposed on us. We are only ever at peace when we are unconscious or when we cease to exist. All the brain does is torture us, and the pain can come under many disguises: it can be a desire (especially when it can't be satisfied), an intrusive thought, anxiety, hallucinations... You name it.

Fuck you, brain. There should just be an off switch.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ikadasui, Sweet Tart, kunikuzushi and 7 others
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
I used to be the same in those feelings, at least other than the hallucinations. This year however it feels like the whole world is torturing me, it has become my small hell, I will eventually be dragged atop of a spire to be impaled and left to bleed for all to see, right now me living would only be torture.

~I hope for you, relief

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Being conscious and aware certainly can be so torturous, to me true peace could certainly only ever exist in the complete absence of everything where this existence isn't even a distant memory. As long as we are trapped here, there is no escape from our thoughts, I find it tiring just being awake.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, who would have thought that a seemingly innocent looking lump of grey flesh could cause so much suffering.
Brains really are a ridiculous object of shitfuckery. Mine never works properly and I want a refund.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
The mind is a curse, it can make do wonderfully things, learn wonderful things. But it can curse with pain, sadness,anger etc

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Daxter_87