• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

losergirl111

losergirl111

: D
Jun 27, 2023
hiya. idk if anyone remembers me, but if you do. I'm the girl from the post of me crying over my boyfriend wanting to end his life.
he officially broke up with me on Valentine's Day, we had a huge fight and it escalated into a breakup. We cut contact for 2 weeks and then I reached out and talked to him. We weren't officially together, situationship probably. but it was toxic as hell, even worse than the end of our relationship. it formally ended on Sunday of last week. Kinda sucked cuz I had a tornado and my power was out. He didn't even say anything, just straight-up blocked me on everything.
He was my will to live, and he was gone. I had nothing when I met him, and he dragged me to rock bottom and did it with a smile. He was all I had and he used my desperation until he didn't need me and tried to say it was my fault. I wasn't the best girlfriend, but did he have to do that to me ? I've been crying all day. I miss him so badly and I'll do anything to have him back. I even tried listening to fuckass subliminal and doing stupid love spells that I know won't work but I'm just desperate to have him. I'm lost man. I miss my baby but i know he's doing better without me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pawlessz, Sannti, Philipp_Mainländer1 and 5 others
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I cant count how many times my wife and me got into it.. 😂 sometimes in the car, outside the house in the street! Haha. Neither if us dated before each other, and wasn't really bad til after marriage, when all hell broke loose. Sometimes I take off and stay elsewhere for a week or so. After 24 years we sometimes cant stand each other. I hope it works out for you. Maybe give it a little time and see. Usually things work out better once everything's cooled down a liittle. Good luck.

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
hiya. idk if anyone remembers me, but if you do. I'm the girl from the post of me crying over my boyfriend wanting to end his life.
he officially broke up with me on Valentine's Day, we had a huge fight and it escalated into a breakup. We cut contact for 2 weeks and then I reached out and talked to him. We weren't officially together, situationship probably. but it was toxic as hell, even worse than the end of our relationship. it formally ended on Sunday of last week. Kinda sucked cuz I had a tornado and my power was out. He didn't even say anything, just straight-up blocked me on everything.
He was my will to live, and he was gone. I had nothing when I met him, and he dragged me to rock bottom and did it with a smile. He was all I had and he used my desperation until he didn't need me and tried to say it was my fault. I wasn't the best girlfriend, but did he have to do that to me ? I've been crying all day. I miss him so badly and I'll do anything to have him back. I even tried listening to fuckass subliminal and doing stupid love spells that I know won't work but I'm just desperate to have him. I'm lost man. I miss my baby but i know he's doing better without me.
Sounds like you're better off without him to be honest.

Maybe you're craving the idea of a loving relationship, rather than the one you actually had with him?

Reactions: Catch-22, Philipp_Mainländer1 and DefinitelyReady