willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
my boyfriend is going to be so scarred when i ctb. he was the one who called for help last year when i took SN. we talked while i was in the residential facility for 8 months after. he's been with me through so much and i've been there for him through so much. and he thinks i'm doing okay so it will catch him off guard even more. there is no way i can save him from the pain, we've been together over a year so breaking up will cause him just as much if not more pain. i'm his first girlfriend, i can't even imagine how this will fuck him up

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, less than, Dead Meat and 4 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
If I were in your shoes, I'd tell him my honest feelings. But if your plan is to act like things are okay so he won't stop you this time, I don't blame you(I wish I did this, now I'm forcing myself to live for others)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, mold, bed and 1 other person
O Mundo É Um Moinho

O Mundo É Um Moinho

Oct 29, 2021
this is really similar to my story with my ex girlfriend. I think you should just prepare him a note and do it without telling him. I think he probably expects this one way or another, and i'm sure he will understand.
I wish you luck and peace with wathever decision you take

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
9kevinngannou

9kevinngannou

Oct 28, 2021
It's terrible and i'm sure he has a good heart, but at the end of the day it's your life.

rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I know what you mean. Anytime I've gotten really bad my boyfriend freaks out so much he gets physically ill. He's also threatened to cbt if I do. I feel awful about it...I've thought about breaking up but he always has the same reaction. I've had this idea of telling one of his family members he's in danger right before I leave. Hopefully that would prevent him from hurting himself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Labean
O Mundo É Um Moinho

O Mundo É Um Moinho

Oct 29, 2021
I know what you mean. Anytime I've gotten really bad my boyfriend freaks out so much he gets physically ill. He's also threatened to cbt if I do. I feel awful about it...I've thought about breaking up but he always has the same reaction. I've had this idea of telling one of his family members he's in danger right before I leave. Hopefully that would prevent him from hurting himself.
I've also made the same threats in the past, but deep down it was just a selfish way to make her change her mind... I'm not saying it is the case for your boyfriend, but maybe he would'nt really end up doing anything after you ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course ctb will cause pain to those left behind, that is inevitable. There is nothing you can really do about that. After all it is our life, our decision and we have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing. I'm sorry you are in this situation, I wish you the best, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.