A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
My body makes me suicidal because I don't look manly enough, and probably lack testosterone.

While I'm fortunately not pear shaped, it's close to it, and my hips are wide, and my shoulders not so much, still my shoulders are wider than my hips.

The weirdest thing however, are my feminine looking thighs. I have big thighs, and small calves like a woman.

Also it goes outwards below the hips like a woman.

Idk why, and why no dibtir noticed it, but I did. And I think I lack testosterone. Fortunately I don't really have manboobs. But my muscle tone isn't very high.

If you Google eunuch, eunuchs often have a similar body type than me which is embarrassing. Although I don't look as extremely feminine as they. My shoulders save me from being pear shaped, but only barely.

And I'm obviously not a castrated man.

My suspicion is I have very low testosterone. But will I find a doctor that takes my concerns seriously? Or am I doomed with a feminine body forever?

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Bro. Maybe you're just naturally like that. It's just a format, find it's strengths. I am almost the same. I am like naturally fat, but i got those "feminine features", i am the best runner i know tho and i have a feeling i would be good at wrestling.
I look like a bowling pin, almost "pear shaped", also slight man boobs.

A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
Bro. Maybe you're just naturally like that. It's just a format, find it's strengths. I am almost the same. I am like naturally fat, but i got those "feminine features", i am the best runner i know tho and i have a feeling i would be good at wrestling.

I won't accept it, it's not natural my friend.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
I won't accept it, it's not natural my friend.
Ah, yeah. I am a supernatural being. Brother, only reason i will shut up is because i don't know you. It's very possible that you're exaggerating though.
Not every human is a upside down triangle, many ethnicities presents the exact same feature. It's not because one retard deemed them as feminine, that you should look down on it. This guy is pear shaped, does he look femine to you?

A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
Ah, yeah. I am a supernatural being. Brother, only reason i will shut up is because i don't know you. It's very possible that you're exaggerating though.
Not every human is a upside down triangle, many ethnicities presents the exact same feature. It's not because one retard deemed them as feminine, that you should look down on it. This guy is pear shaped, does he look femine to you?

I probably need trt

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
If you think that you have a testosterone issue, then I recommend seeing an endocrinologist. It's not very expensive to get your T level checked (as long as you have insurance); I have to get it done once or twice a year, and it's only about $100-$150, depending on what all gets ordered. If an endo deems you as having too low of a T level, then you could potentially get prescribed testosterone injections. Don't trust any of the supplements on the market that claim to raise your T level; supplements aren't very regulated.

If it turns out that you don't have a hormone issue and you truly want to change your body, then I recommend looking into the possibility of cosmetic procedures. You could always get coolsculpting or lipo done on your thighs to thin them out more. Take it from a trans person, as nice as self-acceptance can be, it's not the right path for everyone; sometimes body modification is the right path.

I truly wish you the best and hope you can become the person you want to be.