blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I'm only 27 but my body just aches, every joint every tendon every bone just feels irritated. My back is sore from working in trades for 4 years and my eyes are always dry and painful. I feel low level nausea almost constantly and get mild headaches most days. Really is insane how quickly these flesh vessels start wearing down and aging and many of us are losers to who don't have money to make up for it and enjoy life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anonymoususer1234, floralheaddress, outrider567 and 2 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
could be mild dehydration- do you drink plenty of water?

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm only 27 but my body just aches, every joint every tendon every bone just feels irritated. My back is sore from working in trades for 4 years and my eyes are always dry and painful. I feel low level nausea almost constantly and get mild headaches most days. Really is insane how quickly these flesh vessels start wearing down and aging and many of us are losers to who don't have money to make up for it and enjoy life.
Have you been exposed to any toxic chemicals? My mother developed cancer due to her working in a lab without proper safety equipment

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
could be mild dehydration- do you drink plenty of water?
probably not enough. Its a hard feeling to describe. Just malaise that never truly goes away. I don't doubt its nothing to someone older but its really noticeable when you've only had a fresh body up until now.

Have you been exposed to any toxic chemicals? My mother developed cancer due to her working in a lab without proper safety equipment
I doubt it. I've had tests and no cancer apparently. I think its just hard labour and a bit of aging setting in. I'm constantly "aware" of every single fiber of my body where it had been one entity.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
probably not enough. Its a hard feeling to describe. Just malaise that never truly goes away. I don't doubt its nothing to someone older but its really noticeable when you've only had a fresh body up until now.

I doubt it. I've had tests and no cancer apparently. I think its just hard labour and a bit of aging setting in. I'm constantly "aware" of every single fiber of my body where it had been one entity.
See a doctor for your pains they might be able to find something, does any illnesses run in your family?

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
See a doctor for your pains they might be able to find something, does any illnesses run in your family?
gluten intolerance does and its something I'm trying hard to quit. There is something causing inflammation.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
gluten intolerance does and its something I'm trying hard to quit. There is something causing inflammation.
That could be the issue maybe

Reactions: blacksand
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm sorry you're having so much pain. I suggest you keep going to the doctor until they figure out what's going on! Life is hard enough and living with physical pain can be controlled. Wishing you the best šŸ„°

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and blacksand
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible how there's unlimited potential to suffer in this hellish reality, it must be so tiring and awful what you have to go through, to me it's such a terrible thing being trapped inside the decaying flesh prison that is the human body, the thought of slowly deteriorating from age and suffering so much in the process really does disturb me.