Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Absolutly zero well wishes from my dad, meanwhile i have a short note i was going to give him that says im glad things are worked out between us...yeah seems like it

I shared info with my friend that no one knows. Info ive kept buried deep inside myself for years. If i ever get the chance to....i dont think i want to face him again knowing what he knows.

I havent taken a single pic a day like i wanted to and im already 4 days in.

The night of my birthday was spent having a mental breakdown and everyday since ive been keeping myself low.

Ive been smoking up every day with the purpose of agitating my disorders. And....idc. Its my life my problem. Dont like it then leave.

And i havent been talking as much as i usually do. I even said my goodnights early last night.....i just want to reduce myself into a little ball. Going to the point where i googled "how to not talk to people" and wanting to make a post asking if there was a way i can restrict chosen websites on my computer (like discord, fb and here).

Anyway....ive got to go...another day of work....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: !WILL!, Symbiote, whywere and 2 others
F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
Happy Birthday!!!

• Love
Reactions: Luu, whywere and Life_and_Death
Luu

Luu

Kill me ヽ(´O`*)ノ
Apr 2, 2021
Happy birthday <333

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @Life_and_Death !!! YOU are such a wonderful and nice person, YOU are the BEST! I have had decades of birthdays by myself and I WILL NOT let that happen to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My "parents" kicked me out at 18, I say this only as far as to heck with your dad, take care of yourself and stay with your family here on SS. YOU are part of OUR FAMILY here and I cherish you deeply as a family member and I send you lots of birthday greetings and wishes and hugs, love and bright blue sunny skies. My birthday this year, I only got birthday greetings and wishes from the SS family here and I LOVE them all. All my best for a great year for you!!!!! Walter :heart::hug:
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

• Love
Reactions: Luu and Life_and_Death
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Happy birthday. I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday <333
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @Life_and_Death !!! YOU are such a wonderful and nice person, YOU are the BEST! I have had decades of birthdays by myself and I WILL NOT let that happen to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My "parents" kicked me out at 18, I say this only as far as to heck with your dad, take care of yourself and stay with your family here on SS. YOU are part of OUR FAMILY here and I cherish you deeply as a family member and I send you lots of birthday greetings and wishes and hugs, love and bright blue sunny skies. My birthday this year, I only got birthday greetings and wishes from the SS family here and I LOVE them all. All my best for a great year for you!!!!! Walter :heart::hug:
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF
Happy birthday. I wish you all the best!
Thanks guys. :hug: :heart: :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Luu