• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Gstreater

Gstreater

Aug 10, 2024
I hate my birthday, it just reminds me that I don't really have anything I want to do, and I don't have anything to live for. My birthday just reminds me that I want to die so I just try to forget about it each year. Every year though I'm reminded about my birthday and I spiral into a deeper depression.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: username12345, Freedomatlast24, Bells and 3 others
possessed

possessed

Aug 10, 2024
I feel the same way—each birthday seems to get worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: username12345 and Gstreater
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sorry, I can totally relate and understand what you're going through, my birthday passed a few months ago and I just felt and still feel awful about it, I literally told everyone I don't want to celebrate or get any happy bdays and even went out of state to be away from everyone. For a long time I would always say I would be dead before I passed the age I just turned and now I just feel like I failed at that in a way. I still plan to CTB by this year but I guess I had an idea of a date in mind and now that it has passed I just feel so ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gstreater
Gstreater

Gstreater

Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry, I can totally relate and understand what you're going through, my birthday passed a few months ago and I just felt and still feel awful about it, I literally told everyone I don't want to celebrate or get any happy bdays and even went out of state to be away from everyone. For a long time I would always say I would be dead before I passed the age I just turned and now I just feel like I failed at that in a way. I still plan to CTB by this year but I guess I had an idea of a date in mind and now that it has passed I just feel so ugh.
I understand how you feel, it's harder to CTB than I thought until I tried my first time so I've learned to just bide my time to make sure I don't survive my next attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iris Blue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable, mine just reminds me of how I've sadly suffered for yet another year in this existence I never would have chose. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I know how you feel. My birthday was yesterday, I'm still stuck in that deeper depressive episode. Only my sister minded my birthday and sent me a message. The family I live with didn't remember and I took the notification off my social media years ago because I hated being constantly reminded of it. 38 years of failure. I've always thought I would have ctb before each birthday including this one. I thought about doing an impulsive ctb using my SN on Saturday, without my earthly affairs being sorted out. But like a coward I chickened out.

I really hate this 😢

• Aww..