• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I'm planning for a charcoal-burning suicide. I attempted a suicide bag before and failed. I need to make sure that I die. I'm open to suggestions.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: aeri, Euthanza, keitaro and 4 others
mediocre.marsupial

mediocre.marsupial

Jul 15, 2022
make sure that it's a completely sealed area so that none of the gas escapes and hurts others or reduces the concentration in the room. it's got to be small as well - do you have a car? that's your best bet. have you read the ash guide to it?

• Informative
Reactions: miserableforever, assisted and Euthanza
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
one's birthday seems like a nice day to do it, it brings things back full circle. i hope it goes smoothly~

• Love
Reactions: aeri and assisted
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
make sure that it's a completely sealed area so that none of the gas escapes and hurts others or reduces the concentration in the room. it's got to be small as well - do you have a car? that's your best bet. have you read the ash guide to it?
sadly, i don't have a car. i was planning on buying a tent & doing it in the forest. i don't think i've read the ash guide. i'll need to look for it.
one's birthday seems like a nice day to do it, it brings things back full circle. i hope it goes smoothly~
thank you. me too

Reactions: keitaro
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
You must interact more before you can use search and pm feature.

Post in thread 'Carbon monoxide megathread' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/post-1482770

• Informative
Reactions: assisted
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not know much about that method, but I hope that you find relief from your suffering. I'm sorry that you went through a failed attempt, it is so unfair how it is this difficult to die. I like the idea of ctb on my birthday. It seems like for me it would be a good day to end all the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath