eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
why would i want to live? "anything can happen to you at any time, you are not special" maybe my anxiety comes from an acute understanding of just that. i do not feel special. i do not feel different. i can be a part of any statistic. statistically the worst ones. because happiness is a rarity. feels more like a carrot dangling in my face but i can't ever catch it. but i hope to. hope is just hoping for the best case scenario. which again, unlikely. why should i live? if anything can happen to me at any point in time? any sickening, cruel thing. when you and i take a walk you flinch at strange men passing by in that park. now why was i born then? why did you share this with me. a world in which you are uncomfortable. uncomfortable because you understand it too. that anything, any bad thing can happen. why did you share this fear and anxiety of existing with me? i can die in a fire, i can be raped and tortured, kidnapped, a dog can bite my fucking face off, a car can lay me down thick over asphalt like peanut butter on a piece of toast. but sure. let's share this constant never ending fear with a baby. let's make me. i cannot comprehend it. why would i enjoy this? awareness, consciousness never ending realisation that nothing really protects me and that i'm at a mercy of circumstance, chain of random events, and it doesn't care. and i'm born out of sexist brainwashing. pop out children. think later. so maybe i'm stupid for even asking "why". you were always neurotic about my every move. you made me anxious. you really only thought after. what kind of world you shared with me. it was too late. and i wish i was aborted or miscarried. i'm tired here, and i know you see. and maybe you even regret it, but that's a rich thought from you. i'm not sure you are capable. the other one fucked off and died like he wanted, not a care from him either. that was weird and suicidal. well i don't want to live too. maybe i'll lock away for the rest of time. or maybe i'll end this, the possibilities can end. if i end them. suicide means safety from future harm. suicide means i'm for no one to devour. not a man or a dog or a circumstance. free. i'm no possibility for anyone's cruel twisted fun. why should i want to live. suicide would feel like the most loving thing to do with my body, my mind. of course they made it so bloody difficult. everyone would want to leave then. not just me who realises. earth is like standing in a public restroom. trying to pick yourself a corner that smells less. and someone locked the door, can't leave. make yourself a life in that corner. the lights went out, stand in the dark, wonder what that sound or smell is, better not think about what happens in those, other corners. how i see it. i know someone will say that's edgy. aren't i on edge? if i am here. i am so done with life but life is not done with me. i can't ignore anything. i always daydreamed. i thought it was because i was in the clouds. but i can see and see well. anxiety. then run away. dissociate. lately the dreams have not been helping. i want to truly leave. dissociate for good. endless fun

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, LifeQuitter, Forever Sleep and 12 others
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I feel the same way after my friend was recently murdered by her own husband. 🫂

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Forever Sleep, divinemistress36 and 3 others
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
im sorry about your friend ❤️ i hope that man rots in prison and then in hell

• Love
Reactions: prana
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
that certainly is part of my philosophical reasons for CTB. life comes with so much risk, and anyone who's spent a good amount of time on this planet and hasn't gotten lucky gets a taste of just how bad it can get.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, pthnrdnojvsc and eden101
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
I'm so sorry to hear about !
I'm new on this thread and wonder does anyone know how to create a new thread ? Does it take time to get approved for one

Reactions: landslide2
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
I'm so sorry to hear about !
I'm new on this thread and wonder does anyone know how to create a new thread ? Does it take time to get approved for one
u have too little comments on the forum. that's why you can't search or post. and maybe you have to wait a day. i forget. check the rules

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
I could barely read I'm so disabled . I have parotid schizophrenia with a learning disability so everything seems extremely hard . I'm sorry for the pain your enduring I don't even know if i could private message on here also .

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and eden101
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
I could barely read I'm so disabled . I have parotid schizophrenia with a learning disability so everything seems extremely hard . I'm sorry for the pain your enduring I don't even know if i could private message on here also .
im very sorry, jepe24. if you want we can message on this thread back and forth until you unlock ability to post and message? i believe it comes after you make 5 comments. but i'm not sure. do you have text to speech on your device? makes it easier to read

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
What does CTB mean

Reactions: landslide2
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
You can post right away but private messages will 'unlock' after a certain number of posts, and reactions, its not a lot.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Life really is scary and that's a reason why I want to ctb as well. Life just isn't meant for me. I want to be permanently non existent so that I don't ever have to suffer. I hate suffering and I wish that I could never suffer. The only way to not suffer is to be dead

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and eden101
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
I don't see where i can post my own thread maybe someone can post a picture of where i can do that because I don't see it on my screen . And I don't see the option to private message . I just got app removed about 5 hrs ago

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
So the only thing that doesn't make sense to me about the rules i read Brielfly was on guidance are people allowed to share the form of CTB with everyone ? Just one is not allowed to guide them in the act ? Sorry I'm just confused on the rules
Sorry i just want to make sure i follow the rules .
Like can we just chat and give advice on how to cope with our pain

Last edited:
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
So the only thing that doesn't make sense to me about the rules i read Brielfly was on guidance are people allowed to share the form of CTB with everyone ? Just one is not allowed to guide them in the act ? Sorry I'm just confused on the rules
Sorry i just want to make sure i follow the rules .
Like can we just chat and give advice on how to cope with our pain
sorry i can't help you much there. i know you are not allowed to share sources. that's all.

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
Hey Eden that makes sense can one share their method and others comment

eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
Hey Eden that makes sense can one share their method and others comment
of course. you can share your method in the suicide discussion and ask for advice or critique or conversation

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
Thanks Eden i will wait till I'm allowed I think it takes time to get approved

• Love
Reactions: eden101
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
no problem. i will read it ❤️ take care i'm going to sleep now