subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
I told my best friend that I wanted to buy a pistol or something of the sort when I turned 21. What I didn't say was that my plan was to kill myself using it. All I said was I wanted to buy a gun. He took what I said to mean that I was going to kill myself. We ended up having a nearly hour long conversation where he asked me a lot of questions regarding my life and also said he would somehow revoke my right to buy a firearm until he could trust me (not sure how he would revoke my rights) all I know is that he would if I didn't comply to not wanting to kill myself when I am 21.

I just don't understand why I can have a gun of some kind. He has his and yet I'm stuck here with no gun because dumbasses decided I can't have one because I'm 'too unstable' or some bullshit to that effect. I never had the right to my own life, I should have the right to my own death. People need to move on from death and realize that I don't want to be here for their selfish desires. I thought people moved on after they grieved. Apparently, they don't, and its fucking stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Well, friends are friends, they will be aware of your mental problems and they want to avoid you ctb as much as possible. Even if you're buying something suspicious without intending to do something bad with it, people who care about you will still suspect something and make sure you're doing fine.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people who are against the right to die, none of us should have to continue suffering here against our wishes simply because of other people. It would be cruel and inhumane to expect that as none of us are obligated to continue existing here even if death makes other people feel sad and angry, we are all destined to die anyway and it's up to the individual when that should be.

Reactions: Touhou
J

jesusdied69

Jul 31, 2023
skill issue
I cannot stand people who are against the right to die, none of us should have to continue suffering here against our wishes simply because of other people. It would be cruel and inhumane to expect that as none of us are obligated to continue existing here even if death makes other people feel sad and angry, we are all destined to die anyway and it's up to the individual when that should
you got snap kitten

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
i whish i had a friend that cared about me this much

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
FUCK HIM!
Whether he likes it or not, you have the God-given right to bear arms & unless he can prove to the cops that you're planning on CTBing, he can't take that away from you just because he's suspicious.