T

tystero

Feb 11, 2023
Not interested in converting people to Anarchism. Just want to share my frustration.

After contemplating for 2 years, I've decided to ctb. I just turned 18 today so I guess that means I have acquired the label "adult" and lost my "child" status. Most likely I will have to get higher education since that's what "normal" people do. After getting a degree I will have to please the boss and hop between jobs I don't care for for another 40 years and move out since the region I live in will be flooded from the rising sea level.

I still have to suppress my individuality to be a "man", a "good son", a "good employee" and a "law-abiding citizen" not the queer criminal that I am.

Fuck that shit, I've successfully rejected the police in my head. The people that demand my obedience are all dead to me. The doctors that assigned me this gender, the prison guards outside my room that ruled over me for 18 years, the teachers and the school that broke the child in me to make me accept being a "worker" and to not be "lazy" and lastly, the voice inside my head that told me how selfish and immoral it is to reject life itself.

I'm seeking death as the negation to everything imposed upon me. I did not ask for this life.

I can not be saved. I'll never give up until I'm dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: donttellmybf2004, Forever Sleep and pthnrdnojvsc