The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
You how sometimes when you wake up, it takes a second to remember everything and when you do, life just hit you like a ton of bricks. That has got to be one of the worst part of my day. God damnit, what a terrible way to start the day.

I spend every night alone in my room taking drugs or chain smoking cigarettes trying to forget and block out everything, of course the more I do that the more I end up thinking about it all. there's music and film/tv shows but that stuff can only keep you occupied for so long. Sometime I can't even bring myself to watch movies and tv show because I keep comparing my life to the stories and the characters I'm watching, it ends up becoming a big trigger for me. There are so many films I would have loved to watch just a couple of years ago but now I have to stay well away. How messed up is that?

Once I manage to fall I asleep, it's like I exit my conscious hell and enter my unconscious hell. Every night my sleep is plagued with bad dreams, nightmares and night terrors. Once I go sleepy bye bye, all my nasty little demons come out to play. I usually wake up 5 - 10 times a night only to go back to sleep again.

My dreams feel so surreal and my reality starts to feel like the dream. Sometimes after a long exhausting dream, I wake up and it takes a second to realise that this realty is real and my life is the nightmare. I also realise that I have no idea what the fuck it all mean or how the fuck I even exist. I can't put into words how depressed and heart broken this realisation makes me. Then comes the extreme suicidal thoughts where I just want to end it right there and then. I have my method ready. I wouldn't even have to get out of bed. Only thing stopping me is what it will do to family and how sad, angry and even disgusted they will be with me. My family are loving and good people and they are the only reason I not dead in a gutter somewhere. All I ever do is keep disappointing them and myself.

In my heart of heart I know that suicide and death and my only options.

I needed to get that of my chest so cheers for reading guys.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Baskol1, Fragile, Dawn0071111 and 9 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yup, the moment of waking is the worst. And sleep is not peaceful either.

At least nobody will be happy if you die.

Reactions: Baskol1, Dawn0071111, vonvonwantpeace and 2 others
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I hate waking up, it's the worst part of the day. Then drag myself through the day time. Fur some reason I start to feel a little better at night.

I resonate about movies. I also can't remember the last time I listened to music for pleasure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1, Notcutoutforlife, Dawn0071111 and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I always have that feeling of holy fuck i can't believe this shit is real. how disturbing and horrific life is. just can't find the point in it.

Reactions: sanction, Baskol1, The.End and 2 others
GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
The worst is when your dreams disturb you as much as life, and you wake up in fear and panic before realizing....its all going to just repeat the cycle over and over.
I seriously relate about the movies and tv, i havnt been able to watch real people without feeling sick for a long time. My music is all lyricless.

Reactions: Baskol1, The.End and vonvonwantpeace
okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
i done something bad yesterday which forces me into making one of two choice , one of it is CTB
waking up this morning after few just hours of sleep thinking ,do i feel regret about my actions..?
yes and no , i knew it would happen , i just forcing my self into doing something which force me to do it.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
i done something bad yesterday which forces me into making one of two choice , one of it is CTB
waking up this morning after few just hours of sleep thinking ,do i feel regret about my actions..?
yes and no , i knew it would happen , i just forcing my self into doing something which force me to do it.
I am not sure what happened but perhaps you need a bit of time to contemplate what happened and what your other options are. I know regret quite well, I wear it like an old favourite sweater. The sharpness of it dulls after a while but the scar hangs around

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
I am not sure what happened but perhaps you need a bit of time to contemplate what happened and what your other options are. I know regret quite well, I wear it like an old favourite sweater. The sharpness of it dulls after a while but the scar hangs around

my other option are , to be drunk on something , be it drinking myself to sleep , work till yo u drop or something like that and repeat
the end results of yesterday's incident has already been teased before like a movie's plot , i already knew it was going to happen.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I do not know the severity of yesterdays incident and that is your business. The more healthy option is to work, if not able to then have a drink (but that will only make a bad situation worse). Maybe you wanted the incident to happen, sometimes we can be quite self destructive to ourselves

Reactions: okaoki
FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
Can definitely relate.. but we can escape..