Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
For me some 2009 jams I use apple music hbu

Reactions: LonelyLight
F

ForNow

Dec 6, 2019
I've been listening to certain songs of Twenty One Pilots on repeat for months.

Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert and Livingvsdying25
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Man I'm going back through some songs from my teen years... Avril Lavigne, Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, David Guetta. So many memories!!!

Reactions: LonelyLight, charlottewilts and Livingvsdying25
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
The inner 15 year old emo girl in me is loving Billie Eilish- everything I wanted, recently.
Something very soothing about the tone of voice & beat to go with it

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
The inner 15 year old emo girl in me is loving Billie Eilish- everything I wanted, recently.
Something very soothing about the tone of voice & beat to go with it
Dude i love Billie, especially her new song and listen before i go.

Reactions: 6ixxy
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Dude i love Billie, especially her new song and listen before i go.
I know right
As much shit as she gets for being 'one of those' singers that teenager girls look up to, she actually brings out some solid stuff.
Cold winter day, raining outside, in bed with a nice drink & jamming to her songs are a guilty pleasure of mine

Reactions: freefrommybody
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I know right
As much shit as she gets for being 'one of those' singers that teenager girls look up to, she actually brings out some solid stuff.
Cold winter day, raining outside, in bed with a nice drink & jamming to her songs are a guilty pleasure of mine
Yes, and also late at night when you are crying. I have always wanted to be driving in the rain listening to her music

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
There is a rap song in my own language from 2015 and it's basically about depression and achieving nothing in life etc. And one of its lines has been echoing in my head ever since. "I sit around and wait for better days. Every evening. But they never arrived. There comes NOTHING...". And in 2015 I was already kind of depressed but not chronically and never as much as today. Looking back at this song almost 5 years later gives me goosebumps. Never did I thought about how right he was... I prayed, cried, worked for better days... but they never came.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
On the Moon by Sulli

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Eh entirety of excisions lost lands mixes b2b
Do you'll rock is hen to potentially doesn't matter cos she's a kip

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
A band called "The 1975", if you've never heard of them I highly reccomend!!

Wandering

Wandering

Dec 7, 2019
Chopin - Nocturne Op.55 No.1 in F Minor
Rachmaninov - Prelude in C Sharp Minor
Bobby Caldwell - Carry on
Mura Masa ft.A$ap Rock - Lovesick

F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
I rediscovered Owl City recently. I like to listen to their older stuff and Ed Sheeran while taking nature walks, especially in the late evening.

I used to think that Owl City's lyrics were only about all things bright and beautiful, but the lyrics of "Dear Vienna" brought the drearier side to my attention:
"I regarded the world as such a sad sight, until I viewed it in black and white. Then I reviewed every frame and basic shape, and sealed the exits with caution tape."

Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
A lot of Twice tbh, as well as Knocked Loose since I'm seeing them this week

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I've been listening to almost only city pop recently its great.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Got My December by Linking Park as just one of the songs stuck in my head, this month.

BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
I made a Spotify suicide playlist earlier this year. Its public but I'd rather not expose myself while I'm still alive. Its not just full of sappy rap songs (though it does have "Suicidal Thoughts" by Biggie). Instead I made an entire narrative with different songs from a variety of genres. Some of them might even be cheery or motivating but in the context of the playlist its not.
I originally planned to play it in my car with the hibachi grill burning at the back seat, hoping to pass out by the time I finish the entire "Dark Side of the Moon" album. I still feel exhilarated at the thought of listening to "Breathe (In the air)" while I inhale CO or Helium. When that night comes, I'll probably listen to it on my laptop, get to Pink Floyd and then leave it to play without me. The whole playlist is like a soundtrack. When I do go, I'll share it to the world.

Reactions: passenger27
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
I made a Spotify suicide playlist earlier this year. Its public but I'd rather not expose myself while I'm still alive. Its not just full of sappy rap songs (though it does have "Suicidal Thoughts" by Biggie). Instead I made an entire narrative with different songs from a variety of genres. Some of them might even be cheery or motivating but in the context of the playlist its not.
I originally planned to play it in my car with the hibachi grill burning at the back seat, hoping to pass out by the time I finish the entire "Dark Side of the Moon" album. I still feel exhilarated at the thought of listening to "Breathe (In the air)" while I inhale CO or Helium. When that night comes, I'll probably listen to it on my laptop, get to Pink Floyd and then leave it to play without me. The whole playlist is like a soundtrack. When I do go, I'll share it to the world.
I've been listening to a lot of Pink Floyd myself. They have a lot of great songs to listen to while waiting on the bus.

Reactions: BlueWidow
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Juice WRLD, I love his songs SAD and All girls are the same. Nick Mira beats + Juice just works so well they made so many good songs while he was still here. Robbery and Flaws and Sins are also heat.

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I haven't been listening to much music lately except for that new Grimes song.

Sdj

Sdj

In this life like weeds, you're a rock to me
Aug 1, 2019
Slothrust's new album, the new Pixies which is surprisingly solid gold, tons of Frank Blacks solo material, and as always, Ween and Modest Mouse.

This tune in particular been hitting me all over.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Piano music. It's been helping me calm down a bit along with taking my anxiety meds. There's something so soothing about it... I always come back to it. That along with some Amy Winehouse as of late.

Reactions: mediocre
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
The melody and piano of A Kiss from an Old Flame by Mercury Rev has been in my head all day and it's driving me fucking crazy.

Jeannine

Jeannine

Dec 16, 2019
new dawn fades keeps ringing in my ears even though i've been trying to get it out by listening to other stuff.