breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
Anyone got any recs for rock, metal, heavy metal, etc. bands? I'm sick of shuffling the same mix after like a year.

bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
you might like bad omens if you dont already listen to them.

• Love
Reactions: AvwJ
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't know your age or what you like but here goes nothing:

Nu Metal: Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory to One More Light (all albums are amazing. hybrid theory 20th anniversary has more demos and extra tracks and Meteora 20 is even better).

Rob Zombie - any songs are always banging.

Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal onwards (before this is way way heavier depends on taste). Basically a UK Linkin Park (to me anyway, olis first concert was a LP one).

Falling in Reverse - Ronald (super super heavy).
Their new album is mixed genre wise but songs are amazing. Watch the world burn and all my life are good tracks.

The Matrix Reloaded and Animatrix Official Soundtracks. Rock, metal, cyberpunk, electronic - all blended.

Sonic Frontiers Soundtrack - lots of metal and orchestral combined. Tracks that feature Kellin Quinn.

Metal Gear Rising Official Soundtrack - just play the game with the songs. Amazing experience RULES OF NATTUURREEEE.

Sleep Token - UK boys but blending of multiple genres. Newest album Take Me Back To Eden has very good music.

Singular song - BURY THE LIGHT by Casey Edward's. Vergils theme from Devil May Cry 5. Too much motivation for one song.

Thoughts? lol.

They played with BMTH in Jan at the O2. Noah did Antivist with Oli.

And to that….. I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT!!

• Love
Reactions: noname27, Dr Iron Arc and bed
breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023

just listened to it, its pretty good thanks :)
I don't know your age or what you like but here goes nothing:

Nu Metal: Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory to One More Light (all albums are amazing. hybrid theory 20th anniversary has more demos and extra tracks and Meteora 20 is even better).

Rob Zombie - any songs are always banging.

Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal onwards (before this is way way heavier depends on taste). Basically a UK Linkin Park (to me anyway, olis first concert was a LP one).

Falling in Reverse - Ronald (super super heavy).
Their new album is mixed genre wise but songs are amazing. Watch the world burn and all my life are good tracks.

The Matrix Reloaded and Animatrix Official Soundtracks. Rock, metal, cyberpunk, electronic - all blended.

Sonic Frontiers Soundtrack - lots of metal and orchestral combined. Tracks that feature Kellin Quinn.

Metal Gear Rising Official Soundtrack - just play the game with the songs. Amazing experience RULES OF NATTUURREEEE.

Sleep Token - UK boys but blending of multiple genres. Newest album Take Me Back To Eden has very good music.

Singular song - BURY THE LIGHT by Casey Edward's. Vergils theme from Devil May Cry 5. Too much motivation for one song.

Thoughts? lol.

They played with BMTH in Jan at the O2. Noah did Antivist with Oli.

And to that….. I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT!!
in my 20s, a lot of these are so fucking good, the others i haven't heard of i listened to and they were great. thank youu

• Love
Reactions: Throwawayacc3 and bed
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
Been listening to some obscure bands that you might like depending on your mood

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Have you already listened to Opeth? If not, I think they're a fantastic band. Here's one of my favorite songs from them, Moonlapse Vertigo:

Reactions: Skathon and QueerMelancholy
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

• Yay!
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Fuck. You beat me to it. Oh well. I'll post the specific examples anyway like I was going to do.

Reactions: Skathon and Throwawayacc3
W

wherearewenow

Nov 23, 2023
probably not what you're looking for, but for "alt rock" The Rare Occasions is amazing!! they made a song called "Notion" which blew up on tiktok a little while back, but besides from that my favorites from them are Aglow, La Mort, Halfheartedly, Start This Over and Origami :D

Whitegirlwasted

Whitegirlwasted

Jun 16, 2024
Not really rock, but If you want something to vibe to I've been loving Elusin lately. Might not be everybodys cup of tea though. My favorite song by her right now is "Friends".