• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Hi all,

I wonder if someone can answer please, does deadly mushroom (there are a few different ones I'm pretty sure I've identified locally) potency change when dried or cooked?

Yes i know it's not a pain free way to go but that doesn't bother me, I have a cover story to make it look accidental with mushrooms as I've just started foraging recently. So would love to know if mushrooms are just as deadly when brewed in a tea, added into a soup etc.

Thank you

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It depends mainly on the poison whether this poison in a particular mushroom is heat resistent or not. e.g. when brewing a tea.

Reactions: treetop.grazer
NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Death Cap is the most reliant. The reason it kills is because the fungus damages the kidneys. Essentially you die from the kidneys failing and the body's inability to rid itself of toxins. Cooked or not, it will still kill you. Just depends on potency and how long it takes can be hours to weeks.

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Death Cap is the most reliant. The reason it kills is because the fungus damages the kidneys. Essentially you die from the kidneys failing and the body's inability to rid itself of toxins. Cooked or not, it will still kill you. Just depends on potency and how long it takes can be hours to weeks.

if they pull the antidote thing through deathcap will probably be less reliable though

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Thank you, I have indeed plenty of deathcaps in the woods so that's good to know, I'll do some more research into that antidote and see if it's commonly available in this country.

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Thank you, I have indeed plenty of deathcaps in the woods so that's good to know, I'll do some more research into that antidote and see if it's commonly available in this country.
As busy bee said, there are antidotes. However if you are able to stand the pain long enough, you will most likely die. You must be dedicated because this is a horrific way to go, I wouldn't recommend it.