• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

D

dauntra17

Aug 12, 2024
I can't talk to anyone else about this. But everything that could go wrong with my preparation, has. I ordered my cardiac meds and what was supposed to be a one week delivery is now being quoted as three. Okay, I can live with that. I also bought a computer so I can source benzos from a dnm. Accidentally bought two computers... How? Because I'm an idiot. This also overdrew my account. All that aside, I was not able to download tails yet because no computer, and now am learning the new tails update doesn't work for most people and the new one is aiming to be released mid September..... I have actually laughed till I cried. I'm holding on a day at a time, getting thru each day because I promise myself I will get to rest soon, that everything will be okay soon. But soon just keeps getting pushed farther and farther out and money is not endless and now I'm getting upset with the way society views suicide. It should be painless and with dignity, with family and friends there to say goodbye. It shouldn't be like this. The world is broken.

• Hugs
Reactions: wanttodie12345, UnrulyNightmare, EternalShore and 1 other person
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ đŸ’•âœ¨
Jun 9, 2023
I can't talk to anyone else about this. But everything that could go wrong with my preparation, has. I ordered my cardiac meds and what was supposed to be a one week delivery is now being quoted as three. Okay, I can live with that. I also bought a computer so I can source benzos from a dnm. Accidentally bought two computers... How? Because I'm an idiot. This also overdrew my account. All that aside, I was not able to download tails yet because no computer, and now am learning the new tails update doesn't work for most people and the new one is aiming to be released mid September..... I have actually laughed till I cried. I'm holding on a day at a time, getting thru each day because I promise myself I will get to rest soon, that everything will be okay soon. But soon just keeps getting pushed farther and farther out and money is not endless and now I'm getting upset with the way society views suicide. It should be painless and with dignity, with family and friends there to say goodbye. It shouldn't be like this. The world is broken.
I'm sorry that your life has been so unfortunate for you~ :( I have a like 5 year old version of Tails on a USB drive myself~ xD it seems to be work, so in the meantime, you can just go back to older versions of it~ :)
and absolutely, the world is broken an evil, and it truly does feel like everything and everyone is out to get us and hurt us! >:( I wish it didn't have to be like tis, but well~ :(

• Love
Reactions: dauntra17
D

dauntra17

Aug 12, 2024
I'm sorry that your life has been so unfortunate for you~ :( I have a like 5 year old version of Tails on a USB drive myself~ xD it seems to be work, so in the meantime, you can just go back to older versions of it~ :)
and absolutely, the world is broken an evil, and it truly does feel like everything and everyone is out to get us and hurt us! >:( I wish it didn't have to be like tis, but well~ :(
I don't have an older version, but it seems like the new one is working for me after all. Just have to wait for the funds now. Thank you for the kind words!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
I love that just searching for tails flags on xkeyscore for NSA surveillance.