london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi

Many people are having trouble looking for sources of SN and i can help as i do not like to see people buy the wrong product or get scammed.

Discussing sources in public are against the rules of the forum that is why you see people referring to it indirectly like IC or DD or the jungle site. I have a list of multiple sources for SN as well as different medicines like Metoclopramide from locations such as USA, Europe and Asia.

Also some people are worried about getting SN as cheaply and as quickly as possible. Yes we all like to save money and get fast shipping, but you should worry more about proven sources with high ratings that are selling high quality SN rather than saving $50 or a few weeks. Surely if you are killing yourself the priority should be buying the right product? Honestly we can not take our money to our grave.

I wish everyone good luck on your journey and hope you find peace soon.

The user @befree also has some sources and can help you as well. Here is the link

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/post-1661268

Thanks
London333

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: chromehearts, Julgran, protocorpse and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I updated the sources and scam megathread with infos about legit sources:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/

Last edited:
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
in Brazil, as of 2022, everybody can buy it easily at common marketplaces.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It is very kind of you how you always help others. I'm sorry for whatever brought you to this site in the first place. Thank you for sharing the information. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Sunset764 and protocorpse
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@befree I have also linked your thread if people are looking for other sources.

Reactions: befree
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Hi

Many people are having trouble looking for sources of SN and i can help as i do not like to see people buy the wrong product or get scammed.

Discussing sources in public are against the rules of the forum that is why you see people referring to it indirectly like IC or DD or the jungle site. I have a list of multiple sources for SN as well as different medicines like Metoclopramide from locations such as USA, Europe and Asia.

Also some people are worried about getting SN as cheaply and as quickly as possible. Yes we all like to save money and get fast shipping, but you should worry more about proven sources with high ratings that are selling high quality SN rather than saving $50 or a few weeks. Surely if you are killing yourself the priority should be buying the right product? Honestly we can not take our money to our grave.

I wish everyone good luck on your journey and hope you find peace soon.

The user @befree also has some sources and can help you as well. Here is the link

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/post-1661268

Thanks
London333
Please. Can you help me with source in uk ? Thanks you can pm me

T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
I'm looking for legit SN Sources within the USA, so please PM me those. Thank you.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
I'm looking for legit SN Sources within the USA, so please PM me those. Thank you.
Same, I'm in US. Can you PM sources to me as well? Thanks.
@befree I have also linked your thread if people are looking for other sources.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019

Post in thread 'Sources and scam megathread'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/post-1728298

If you read this post they explain why they are no longer sharing info/sources.

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
Post in thread 'Sources and scam megathread'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/post-1728298

If you read this post they explain why they are no longer sharing info/sources.
Yes, maybe you should read the post. As they stated they don't share in public. That is why I asked to share privately with a PM.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Yes, maybe you should read the post. As they stated they don't share in public. That is why I asked to share privately with a PM.
ok so the OP of *this* thread we are on is banned... the user tagged in the comment you replied to (befree) explained in the thread I linked that they will no longer be sharing sources with anyone... was just trying to let ya'll know they wouldn't be responding. assuming you didn't read the post I linked bc if you did you wouldn't have made this comment lol. they explain that a friend died painfully with SN and they are no longer sharing period.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I literally just bought a 500g online from what would be the [edited] equivalent here. It's very easy to aquire here.
yes. we are so lucky to be in Brazil in 2022 and with knowledge about SN. even metoclopramide, cimetidine and propranolol are over-the-counter here. it's like if all the stars were aligned.

meanwhile most brazilians don't know about SN and have to resort to more inhumane methods like jumping, rope etc. and people on other parts of the world often get scammed by sellers on the black-market while trying to acquire N, SN, cyanide etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: almaranthine
S

silver flamingo

Sep 12, 2022
I'm in US. Can you PM SN sources to me

U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
I read befree updated thread it's doesn't get updated anymore and I understand why

I don't really understand how to use the scam checker, I am very much a caveman to tech

I copy and pasted the links and if nothing appears that me the sites are not scams?

Reactions: DefiedOdds