F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
qual é seu filme favorito?

phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
That's a difficult question. But the first one that came to mind was the film Phenomenon (1996), so I think it's my favourite movie. Basically, a man discovers a problem in his brain that makes him extremely smart, and he starts using his intelligence for the benefit of his community, but when the government finds out... I highly recommend watching it. It's the kind of film you can't die before seeing.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Upvote 0
M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
That's a difficult question. But the first one that came to mind was the film Phenomenon (1996), so I think it's my favourite movie. Basically, a man discovers a problem in his brain that makes him extremely smart, and he starts using his intelligence for the benefit of his community, but when the government finds out... I highly recommend watching it. It's the kind of film you can't die before seeing.
Have you ever seen the movie and/or tv show Limitless. It's about this guy that gets access to a drug that makes him super smart. There is a movie and a tv show, both of which are great in my opinion, but unfortunately the tv show only lasted 1 season for some reason.

Reactions: phoebie467
Upvote 0
phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
Have you ever seen the movie and/or tv show Limitless. It's about this guy that gets access to a drug that makes him super smart. There is a movie and a tv show, both of which are great in my opinion, but unfortunately the tv show only lasted 1 season for some reason.

I've watched the movie several times, but I didn't know there was a series.

The movie is very good.

Upvote 0
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Edge of Tomorrow. It's like with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt so don't hate me. But I'm a sucker for romance and what is more romantic that spending years re-living the same day with the other person working towards a common goal. How Tom Cruise smiles at the end when Emily sees him is just incredible. Kind of like groundhog day but with aliens and blowing stuff up.

I like The Virgin Suicides and Lost in Translation as well. I really identify with the characters. Sofia Coppola is amazing.

Upvote 0
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
Given this kind of forum, Ghost World (2001 - Steve Buscemi, Thora Birch, and Scarlett Johansson).

Hit me back with your reactions on this movie's ending.

Upvote 0
E

Erring

Jul 7, 2024
In no particular order: LoTR trilogy, Silence by Scorsese, Shin Chan and the Warring States, One Cut of the Dead, The Seventh Seal, Army of Darkness, The Gamers 2.

Upvote 0