Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I'm thinking of creating a Youtube channel.
Not for the subscribers but to get me motivated to actually get out of bed and be motivated to create something, i've lost all interest in everything and it sucks!
But then I think about not being good enough and then that spirals to being worthless and a piece of crap. It's a never ending loop for whatever I want to try.
Amyone else here have a youtube channel?
And how does everyone try and get motivated or enjoyment out of things?

Reactions: Moonicide, Final Escape and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm thinking of creating a Youtube channel.
Not for the subscribers but to get me motivated to actually get out of bed and be motivated to create something, i've lost all interest in everything and it sucks!
But then I think about not being good enough and then that spirals to being worthless and a piece of crap. It's a never ending loop for whatever I want to try.
Amyone else here have a youtube channel?
And how does everyone try and get motivated or enjoyment out of things?

Motivation to do anything can be tough for people in our situation. The only way I've found that works for me is to just do it. If you do something enough times it'll become a habit. I think I read somewhere that it takes about 30 days to make or break a habit.

You can slip back out of it though if you're not careful. Don't give yourself any breaks from the new routine for atleast a month or two. Music definitely helps with the creative process. Try your YT idea and keep us posted on whether it's working for you or not.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
You're welcome. I too am (and have always been) paralysed into inaction by fear of failure. Whether the story is or not, I think the message is true or, more to the point - helpful.
Also - Youtube is a cunt. The algorithms are not kind to small channels and given the direction of it will only get less so. So don't put too much stock into the numbers. Hopefully you can find a small but dedicated audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
I too am (and have always been) paralysed into inaction by fear of failure.

I wish someone else could make me do what I need to do to make my life better. I can't do it. I can't handle adversity at all.

Reactions: justwhy? and Sad_Autistic_boy_101