Sydney324

Sydney324

Aug 26, 2023
I'm never enough for my mother. I can never talk to her. Every single fucking day she is a fucking bitch to me. I do everything for her lazy ass. I do dishes, clean, watch my siblings for hours, I put her fucking laundry away ffs. Some of you may not think that's alot, but it's more than someone my age should be doing. I'm supposed to be living my life. It's gotten to the point where I don't know if I hate her or not. She hasn't put me through anything, but she's always just so bitchy. Calling me a bitch to my face. "What the fuck happened to you?" Shit like that. Saying I'm a horrible person, a manipulator. I genuinely don't think anyone is here for me. I'm the backup friend, the backup everything. A backup fucking daughter. I'm never enough for her and never will be.

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside and BornByGhosts
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so horrible having to be around someone like that, I hate how many humans are just so unnecessarily cruel and just create way more suffering.

Reactions: Sydney324 and F&Inside
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi Sydney324.
You seem quite hardworking. It's amazing how you contribute to your home. Your mother should be grateful for your efforts. You shouldn't be anyone's backup, you should be a priority, because of how diligent you are.