• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jesse2121

May 16, 2022
Hello , I have been in here not long ago I got the search Icon , instantly went on to replying threads and had a conversation with someone on here who gave me an instant source for my Morphine . used to have a hard time getting my meds but thanks to this lady who wants to stay anonymous , I got my medications . Now my next question on here is , what quantity of Morphine can be fatal . I am not new to it so I believe i have some sort of tolerance for this . I appreciate answers

Reactions: rozeske and DeIetedUser4739
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
There is no known exact amount of Morphine that will be fatal. Even the peaceful pill handbook says that it's an unreliable method when used as a stand alone drug. Everyone responds differently to the medication, so what might be fatal for one person might not be fatal for another. Also depends on what type of morphine you have (instant release, modified release, sustained release, prolonged release). Instant release would be more effective, but again there is so much individual variability when it comes to dosage.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I suggest you check out the lethal mixtures in the PPeH.

Reactions: rozeske
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Hello , I have been in here not long ago I got the search Icon , instantly went on to replying threads and had a conversation with someone on here who gave me an instant source for my Morphine . used to have a hard time getting my meds but thanks to this lady who wants to stay anonymous , I got my medications . Now my next question on here is , what quantity of Morphine can be fatal . I am not new to it so I believe i have some sort of tolerance for this . I appreciate answers
If you have not used morphine regularly, then 250 milligrams is likely to be fatal. In your case it might not be. Apparently people who are addicted to morphine can sometimes tolerate up to 2000 milligrams. My guess - and it's only a guess - is that you would be somewere in between.
Those numbers refer to pure morphine. If your morphine is in solution, you would have to check the concentration to work out how much morphine there is in each millilitre, and then calculate how many millilitres correspond to a fatal dose.
Note that if you take a near-fatal dose but survive, you can be left with serious injuries, including permanent brain damage.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori