narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I see serious problems ahead.
-- Roland of Gilead*

Well, next week comes 2 big shits.
  • Birthday (NO, family morons, i don't wanna know about none of you, leave me alone)...
  • And psychiatrist session or whatever it is. My family wants me in terapy or i don't know what. One of my uncles called me. What about going psychiatrist wednesday?Just that. For what? i dont know. He just called me and drop this.
God, Why all is so complicated? it's hard trying to rebuild my mynd and scape from this shit by my own. I'm far, far away of being a valid person, but when i'm think i'm starting to be somewhat not-so-miserably... voila! now i have to deal with another person interfering in my life! and abled to fuck my mind very hard!

Probably i'll can manage this, Like i did it before. Not so terrible but... ugh... i'll cant take much more. I'm overreacting with little things, when some big thing comes it will be "ok bye"

BTW, Today i've checked points in my house for "full hanging" (conclusion: sadly, i don't have). But i have some ¿good points? for partial. If they can be called so as it's partial and i don't trust much. Also i've looked about "Night night" and looks more accesible... at least in matherials. I have to research more.

*If someone knows this fictional character... you have my sympathy.

Reactions: Red
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Maybe you can spend your birthday doing what you like, as opposed to what others wish.

I don't find psychiatrist appointments all that helpful either, but at least they don't last very long.

• Love
Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Maybe you can spend your birthday doing what you like, as opposed to what others wish.

I don't find psychiatrist appointments all that helpful either, but at least they don't last very long.

Oh, i'll do what i want that day, that's the plan. As family will piss me off anyway, at least i'll have a good day.
And psychiatrist ... beyond its usefulness, in this case is a "interested part". Uncle's friend. There is thoughts, opinions and (old) facts wich are better hide to them. A leak of my very opinions or those facts and i'm a homeless or interned.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I see serious problems ahead.
-- Roland of Gilead*

Well, next week comes 2 big shits.
  • Birthday (NO, family morons, i don't wanna know about none of you, leave me alone)...
  • And psychiatrist session or whatever it is. My family wants me in terapy or i don't know what. One of my uncles called me. What about going psychiatrist wednesday?Just that. For what? i dont know. He just called me and drop this.
God, Why all is so complicated? it's hard trying to rebuild my mynd and scape from this shit by my own. I'm far, far away of being a valid person, but when i'm think i'm starting to be somewhat not-so-miserably... voila! now i have to deal with another person interfering in my life! and abled to fuck my mind very hard!

Probably i'll can manage this, Like i did it before. Not so terrible but... ugh... i'll cant take much more. I'm overreacting with little things, when some big thing comes it will be "ok bye"

BTW, Today i've checked points in my house for "full hanging" (conclusion: sadly, i don't have). But i have some ¿good points? for partial. If they can be called so as it's partial and i don't trust much. Also i've looked about "Night night" and looks more accesible... at least in matherials. I have to research more.

*If someone knows this fictional character... you have my sympathy.
Bless you brother, I'm sorry I don't have anything more useful to say other than I f***ING hate birthdays.
8 hope you can find some peace my brother
DBD

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I know of Old Long, Tall and Ugly...

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws