• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Man, if I could work and see a future in it. I wouldn't have been sitting at home all these years. I have autism and ADHD. I can't make healthy connections and I just gave up. Interviews are damn stressful

My sibling who is nearly a decade younger is going to graduate next year, and she is going for masters for that, mom wants me to get a job before her. And also the relatives who ask about the son "not having a job". My sibling too has similar issues, and if any she is more dependent on my parents. I can't catch a breath till the end ig.

I have all the things for SN method except for the test kit. Which I have started to look for. I just need some peace, man. I want at least 1–3 months to be mentally ready, Just when i though dad wasn't picking on me mom is taking the lead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, silence ends, iloverachel and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I feel you in being the poor unemployed black sheep of the family. Anyway it doesn't take much effort to simply apply for jobs, right? For most people it becomes something somewhat automatic after a while. Maybe you can just shoot off a few applications to get her off your case, to start with.

Reactions: set0553
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Not for me. It's a dog-eat-dog world here. I don't want to attend the calls, it makes me anxious. If not for my mom it would an HR calling me every 5 seconds to keep me away from running. I got so pissed off the last but interviewer was sweet

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Go get an apprenticeship-type job that provides plenty of ADA accommodations.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
There are no jobs anyway.

Reactions: lonely247, myusername890 and cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Go get an apprenticeship-type job that provides plenty of ADA accommodations.
I am far from the American lands, there's no support like that here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Little_Suzy
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Even just a 10 hrs a week job at McDonalds, flipping fries would probably be enough to keep them off your back, and keep them happy enough. Just apply online, its a nearly guaranteed job.. til you can get everything figured out.

Reactions: katyusha_kat
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
you could apply to disability, its a hard process but maybe bring that up to your mom, see if she'll help. if not, still try just to see what happens

Reactions: cowboypants
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry you are going through all this
Getting a job is stressful and hard, and I could imagine autism and ADHD making it very stressful
I hope you are able to find peace soon!

Reactions: cowboypants and myusername890