mushroomhive

mushroomhive

meow
Feb 7, 2023
was just sitting there, she'd promised to get some food but didn't because she was tired and obviously i was understanding. it's her money her time she doesn't owe me anything. but, pretty out of nowhere like 2 hours after i was like "yeah dw about it" she said "thank you for being so understanding, you're so sweet. im so lucky to have you. im so glad you never succeeded with.. all those things. you don't think we will go back there [hospital] do you?" and all i could say was "i sure hope not" fucking hurts man. i love my mom you know? so even if it's not her intention it ahh just makes me feel guilty.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: morimori, horse, touhoufan and 8 others
eggshells

eggshells

Feb 10, 2023
my mom is my main reason for still being here. just don't wanna make her sad yknow? :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, StringPuppet, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
alice_0927

alice_0927

I'm sorry, but I can't stay
Feb 17, 2023
It hurt when they knew what happened.

How can I tell my parents, who gave me life, that I don't want it anymore?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and mushroomhive
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing suicide sounds so horrific to me, that is exactly what I fear, but that does sound like a difficult situation to be in. I certainly believe that it's for the best for others to never find out about plans to die, but of course I understand that it's hard for people to keep things to themselves.

Reactions: mushroomhive

Jan 23, 2023
I remember seeing my mother cry because of me. Sometimes I wish I was in this world alone so that I wouldn't be so trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: mushroomhive, puppet_nihilist, card1nal and 1 other person
mushroomhive

mushroomhive

meow
Feb 7, 2023
Failing suicide sounds so horrific to me, that is exactly what I fear, but that does sound like a difficult situation to be in. I certainly believe that it's for the best for others to never find out about plans to die, but of course I understand that it's hard for people to keep things to themselves.
i had no choice unfortunately, my irl friend caught on and threatened to call the ambulance themselves if i didn't tell someone and get myself driven to the hospital