• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roafard

Roafard

May 4, 2023
is there a good mixture of OTC medicine that is quick enough to act so that SI doesn't kick in?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
im also interested, more out of curiosity than anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is not. Not even worth trying with regular prescription meds. You can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
As others have stated there's really nothing available OTC that will do what you're looking for.

I've attempted self harm with diphenhydramine before and just ended up with nasty hallucinations and several days worth of restless leg syndrome. Acetaminophen will kill you but it does it slowly and painfully by causing acute liver failure. In general things that will kill you quickly are not readily available, as even particularly dangerous prescription drugs are taken off the market in favor of safer alternatives. A good example of this is darvon (dextropropoxyphine) which was available when I started my career in pharmacy but has sense been removed from the market because it was easy to overdose on (and in some cases was prescribed off label by doctors that supported assisted suicide).

Roafard

Roafard

May 4, 2023
what about using to numb pain of slicing yourself is it possible that the pain from the overdose enough to numb the pain of slicing youself?