cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
In December of 2021 my boyfriend rightfully broke up with me after I was not a good person. We both worked for the same company at different campuses. After the breakup, I constantly emailed him to the point where he said if I contacted him again he would call the police.

Anyway, I left the company in August 2022 and he left last month (I heard from a mutual friend). I find out I am *now* banned from the campus' locations. This is a problem because the company is a very popular tourist attraction that I enjoyed visiting with family when they came in town. I also have purchased a yearly pass two years in advance.

I don't want to further embarrass myself so I will just let it go. It just sucks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Interloper, Forever Sleep, Huntfish34 and 2 others
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Thanks for sharing. I'm so sorry. It's very unfortunate but I'm glad you're trying to let it go and move on. Were you banned from the campus locations just because you emailed him a lot? That sounds messed up??

Reactions: almostoutofhere
Sargasso

Sargasso

Feb 9, 2023
I'm sorry that happened, how long were you two together for?

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree, that does suck. Sorry you are having to deal with all of that, especially since you already bought a pass for it in advance.

I wish you the best and hope it can work out at some point.