J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
I feel miserable for every waking moment of my life. First thing in the morning, my emotional state is a blend of panic and hopelessness.

As the day goes along my body becomes physically more and more painful to be inside. I have been crushed too many times to keep this up for long. I just keep getting angrier about my state. Which makes me feel worse each passing day.

There are people who love me, but I cannot feel love anymore. I am too fatigued all the time to think clearly. And I cannot hold down a job.

I hate my regrets in life, and I hate myself.

I want out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here certainly is so torturous and it's really true that there's no real relief from suffering in this dreadful existence, it must be so tiring what you have to go through and it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from everything. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I'm sorry to hear you feel this way, but it's understandable, living in this world. Misery is difficult to go away, but self hatred can. I don't know your conditions though. But, whatever happens, I genuinely wish the best for you.