• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

busternaught

busternaught

Scandicandy
Oct 19, 2021
Hi as the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between taking Mirtazapine, Quetiapin or Risperidone as anti-emetic? They're the only three I have access to, and since neither of them are the most recommended I'm wondering what the difference would be

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Hi as the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between taking Mirtazapine, Quetiapin or Risperidone as anti-emetic? They're the only three I have access to, and since neither of them are the most recommended I'm wondering what the difference would be
mirtazapine will fuck your insides
quetiapin will lower sn by a little less than Risperidone
i am done with my fucking life none of them are better than each other

I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
None of those are effective anti-emetics therefore they won't work. If that's all you have, I would choose Quetiapin because it has a sedative effect.

Reactions: busternaught