depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
as far as i know, there wont be an opportunity for me to CTB for at least another 11 months, and I can't wait that long, I just can't do it. I have no SI, there is nothing else stopping me. the only way I can CTB sooner is if i use an unreliable method. the only thing that i really have access to right now is a hunting knife. i know slitting wrists or throats is a bad method with a low success rate, but its pretty much all i have. please dont try and convince me to wait for a better method.
if anyone knows the places to cut that would at least make me less likely to fail, please tell me. and if there are any things i can do at all to increase my chances

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
no one will advise you where to cut, it is considered a non-method. im sorry you are feeling desperate enough to consider it. it's a bad idea. there is the sticky post with resources on different methods.

Reactions: vanillamilkshakes
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
please don't... it's very unlucky you will succeed. your likely to end up injured and/or in a psychiatric hospital hold.

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Partial with a shoelace probably has the same odds of success.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
You will end up with brain damage and never get the opportunity ever again. Don't act impulsively. Speaking from experience.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence, I hope you find the peace and freedom you wish for.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate and I made a thread regarding this topic but from my life perspective today. I'm sorry, I don't understand how the cutting method works and so I don't know where to cut but I hope that you manage to find peace soon. Fuck pro lifers for making us resort to cruel and brutal methods. Society has blood on their hands because of their insidious anti suicide mindset

Reactions: Marco77