Nothing87

Nothing87

I want to achieve eternal oblivion
Jun 5, 2024
So as I said in a thread back then that I will ctb in 2033, I already changed my mind. I am getting desperate to die and I can't really take this life anymore so I am planning to ctb next year. My method is full hanging because this is the only method that I can do and afford, I also found a good anchor points to hang myself in the apartment where I live but the problem is it is facing in the balcony of my neighbor but I will just cover it with a tarp to avoid traumatizing them.

Wish me luck, I just hope it is successful and I hope I won't end up in a hospital bed and psych ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Genetic and CTB Dream
Genetic

Genetic

Finding My Way
Dec 5, 2023
I hope all goes well for you, nice to know that you're considerate enough to think about your neighbor's wellbeing

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry sffr hope peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this cruel existence, I also feel so tired of it all.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
A tarp sounds ok.

Months before doing what you're going to do, making the habit of installing and uninstalling the tarp on a regular basis is not a bad idea.

Rehearsals make any process in life easier and more efficient.

People will disregard anything that becomes part of their routines and watching a balcony having a tarp installed regularly is not an exception... having a sound explanation for why you're putting a tarp frequently helps a lot.

You're the only one responsible for choosing whatever's best for you. However, whatever you do, make sure you don't end up a vegetable (which is my greatest fear when I attempt to CTB).

Best regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner and Nothing87