• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Okay I just picked this rope up today and I wanted to know if it'll work for full suspension off of a tree. I'm a female and about 145 pounds. Anything helps

Attachments

• FFDD24DF-25B9-4005-B3B3-7DECCDC2CCEC.jpeg
    FFDD24DF-25B9-4005-B3B3-7DECCDC2CCEC.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, adam&eve, Lostandlooking and 2 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Did it display the comfortable and max load limit? That can be helpful in determining the integrity of the rope. Hangman's noose is the most reliable and can absorb shock because of the coils.

Reactions: fightorflight
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't know the dimensions but that looks pretty thin, unless it's really long and you're gonna double it

Reactions: Heart Shards and Fehler
F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Did it display the comfortable and max load limit? That can be helpful in determining the integrity of the rope. Hangman's noose is the most reliable and can absorb shock because of the coils.
I forget the comfortable load limit, but I think it was enough to hold my weight if I double it up. I was planning on using a slip knot and a snaggle hitch, do you think that would work well? I don't have a ton of options for ropes, so I'm not looking for perfect, just something you know would kill me.
I don't know the dimensions but that looks pretty thin, unless it's really long and you're gonna double it
I think it's pretty long, and I do plan on doubling up. Do you think that would work well? It also looks a bit thinner in the picture haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I forget the comfortable load limit, but I think it was enough to hold my weight if I double it up. I was planning on using a slip knot and a snaggle hitch, do you think that would work well? I don't have a ton of options for ropes, so I'm not looking for perfect, just something you know would kill me.

I think it's pretty long, and I do plan on doubling up. Do you think that would work well? It also looks a bit thinner in the picture haha
I just feel a lot of confidence in the hangman's noose. It's really hard to come undone during an attempt. I would go to hardware shop and recheck for a rope that matches your weight. This one might very well do the job, idk. But it is your life, your attempt, do it your way.

shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I'm so sorry the circumstances have come to this :( I don't have advice for you but is it okay to ask how you're feeling? What's making you decide to do this?

Reactions: Anonymous 4