K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
I keep hearing rumors that this is a thing, possibly found somewhere in the SN mega thread, but I'm not finding it there.

Anyone have any leads to any such availability? I'm a US resident, so it would have to be a source located there or who can ship there.

Wackstar

Wackstar

May we meet again
Jul 21, 2022
Depends on where you're located, some people can walk into a local pharmacy and get Metoclopramide no questions asked as it's otc or not controlled or even if it's controlled the country they're in doesn't enforce the rules strictly enough. Where I live I can get Meto from any pharmacy for $0.21 A BOX & it's otc. Didn't really know people were struggling to get this part of the sn setup but I wish you all the best OP

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
FWIW, for the most part, animals use the same meds humans do, just in different dosages. If that gives you any ideas, then my posting wasn't in vain.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
I wish. I live in the Dallas part of Texas, it definitely isn't otc out here, not so far as I've found, including any online pharmacies I've checked with. Thanks for the input both, though.

The anti nausea meds I'm aware of for animals, available from the vet, are more along the lines of Dramamine, but admitedly I've done no thorough investigation. I'll check into that.