• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys!

Just wanted to share this information since I previously thought that the only way I'd be able to get meto would be either going and lying to a doctor or ordering online, but I found this out today! This might apply to other countries as well, but it definitely works in Australia!

So straight metoclopramide is a prescription medicine but metoclopramide + paracetamol isn't for whatever reason.

So you can actually go to any pharmacy and ask for "Anagraine", which is the brand name for 5mg meto + 500mg paracetamol. The pharmacist will ask you why, just say you've had a bad migraine and have been vomiting, and that Anagraine has helped before. That's it, they'll give you a box of 8 for $10!

So take six of those for a total of 30mg meto and 3000mg paracetamol, which should help with any discomfort anyway!

Hope this helps some of you, I bought a box today :D

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NGenIronFist, sufferingalways, Buttercup2.0 and 9 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, yes! Oh dear, I swear I was just about to write exactly the same thing. I would like to add that you should not only say you're nauseous but you're vomitting all the time. It works in Poland at least.

Reactions: sufferingalways and (deleted member)
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, yes! Oh dear, I swear I was just about to write exactly the same thing. I would like to add that you should not only say you're nauseous but you're vomitting all the time. It works in Poland at least.
Changed it to say this :happy:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
bumping this in case more aussies need it

Reactions: Shiv15 and nitroautnz
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020

Any chance you could share the brand name of the drug in Poland? I can't seem to find it. (regular Metoclopramide is prescription only)

I also just realised that Stan's guide suggests Olanzapine as a viable alternative, which I fortunately have access to.

Reactions: sufferingalways
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Any chance you could share the brand name of the drug in Poland? I can't seem to find it. (regular Metoclopramide is prescription only)

I also just realised that Stan's guide suggests Olanzapine as a viable alternative, which I fortunately have access to.
Sorry for late response. In Poland pharmacist is empowered to write a 'drug store prescription' (it doesn't have a term in English). It's used in emergency situations, when you prove you can't get a prescription from a doctor and you have been prescribed a drug before. Just say you're a stranger in town, you forgot your meds and you have series of awful migrenes. Say you're vomitting all the time and metoclopramidum has helped. It worked for me. If you fail in one drug store just go to another one. I got Metoclopramidum (look at the attachment, this is drug what most likely you receive). Metoclopramid is not used for recreational purpose so you shouldn't have trouble getting it. You'll pay about 20 zł, which is around 5.50 USD. Good luck!

Attachments

• pobrane.jpg
    pobrane.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Sorry for late response. In Poland pharmacist is empowered to write a 'drug store prescription' (it doesn't have a term in English). It's used in emergency situations, when you prove you can't get a prescription from a doctor and you have been prescribed a drug before. Just say you're a stranger in town, you forgot your meds and you have series of awful migrenes. Say you're vomitting all the time and metoclopramidum has helped. It worked for me. If you fail in one drug store just go to another one. I got Metoclopramidum (look at the attachment, this is drug what most likely you receive). Metoclopramid is not used for recreational purpose so you shouldn't have trouble getting it. You'll pay about 20 zł, which is around 5.50 USD. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I thought you meant there's an OTC version of the drug (low dose metoclopramide + paracetamol) in Poland.

I think I'll stick to the Olanzapine, but again thank you for the detailed reply.