• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Hi so I wanted to ask, if it is ok or efficient taking Metoclopramid and Benzos or Weed? Since MCP is a Dopamin blocker does it even work? Same with weed? Because I've been looking for a way to stop panicking or anxiety after taking SN.
When I am trying to search something it always says:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later."

So I don't know if it has been answered before.

I've got my SN today! Luckily, from one of the last vendors selling and he got shutdown 2 days ago.
Attaching picture for people wondering how it looks like. It feels sandy but its texture is different.
If the label is correct, 99.9% purity seems pretty nice too.

Sincerely, me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SipSop
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
It does not replace Meto, the question has been answered. Weed helps but to a lesser degree. AE are highly suggested.

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Apr 27, 2020
It does not replace Meto, the question has been answered. Weed helps but to a lesser degree. AE are highly suggested.
AE? My question wasn't if it replaces the meto. The question was, if benzos work after taking MCP before, since I don't know about the chemical reaction in the brain.
I will close this thread soon.
Would be nice to know what AE means, since I just want to know what helps best for anxiety after ingesting the meto/-sn.

sincerely bee.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, but first see if you react well to the benzos if you haven't already.

Also, search function is working now.

Last edited:
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
AE are anti-emetics.

If you're worried about anxiety, apparently SN puts you to sleep in a short amount of time.

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I have posted a resource called Stans Guide for you to take a look at. This explains in much detail the whole process and answers all of the questions you may have regarding benzos, Meto, and why weed is highly not recommended. I hope you find this to be helpful.

Reactions: enjolras, Lost_the_will2_live and TowerUpright
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Im not quite sure of what you are asking, but yes, a moderate dose of benzos with reglan will be fine and help with anxiety, which I suspect is the result of some of the vomiting. Are you a regular MJ user? I ask because it causes dizziness in some individuals and can actually induce vomiting. If you are ask8ng MJ in place of reglan, there is no evidence, eperical or otherwise, that documents THC preventing nausea with SN. Bear in mind there are multiple different classes of antiemetics (reglan, thc, zofran, and histam8ne blockers such as meclizine or Benadryl), and
all have different mechanisms of action (DA, thc receptor, 5ht, and h2, respectively).

only reglan and other Items that act at the dopamine receptors have been shown to be effective.

Last edited:
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Apr 27, 2020
Guys in the thread I said the search function didn't work.
I don't know why it doesn't work sometimes. Thanks for the answers though.
My only question was if benzos even work after taking mcp and apparently they do.

Peace Out.