• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
I'm just wondering what are the sources for getting metos? There was an eBay source but it says its ended because the last one was sold. I've asked the seller if they are going to be getting more though. Just wondering if there's any other known sources out there. Otherwise I'd have to lie to my doctor and say I'm constantly sick.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can get it without a prescription in Mexico. I realize that's not helpful to the OP, but others may read this thread for info and it may help those who live near the border.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
You can get it without a prescription in Mexico. I realize that's not helpful to the OP, but others may read this thread for info and it may help those who live near the border.

Ok so would i need to actually go to Mexico for it? Sorry, What do you mean by OP? Yes i get that about others who may live near the border.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Ok so would i need to actually go to Mexico for it? Sorry, What do you mean by OP? Yes i get that about others who may live near the border.
I don't know how many ways there are to get meto, but going to Mexico is one option.

I had assumed when I posted that others would post alternate sources. I myself haven't researched that because I don't have a need to. So I guess you'll need to keep googling, perhaps search on TOR rather than a regular browser, and use the search function on this site. I'm sure it's not the first time this topic has come up here, maybe your question has already been answered.

Good luck!

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Some people have had luck with online pharmacies.

I'm "lucky" to have been able to have gotten mine by prescription for gastroparesis. If you have certain stomach issues or migraines it's often easier.

Reactions: xBrialesana, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Quarky00
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
The online marketplace sellers are often from Spain so I assume it's otc there too. A lot of medication is otc there I've heard, and cheap.
If you search for the meto brand name 'Primperan' on the online marketplace site you should find more results :hug:

Last edited: