• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
Do you know the exact mechanism that causes side effects from meto - akathisia, focal dystonia? (great thread on this topic: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-dangers-of-metocloperamide-reglan-thread.88790)
Is it caused only by the fact that meto is D2 antagonist? Or is it something more?
I've taken Torecan (thiethylperazine) which also is D2 antagonist according to wikipedia and nothing bad has happened. But I'm so fucking terrified after reading this thread about meto, I had no idea it's this dangerous...

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Meto is very dangerous to less than 1% of people who take it- that's the issue. It may be that certain people have a genetic vulnerability. The risk is tardive dyskinesia, which si you look at videos youtibhe you can see constant really bad spasms of the face and body. NObody knows why it affcts some people.

Reactions: lilin